“Great Service - Great Food”
Review of Bella Frutteto

Bella Frutteto
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went here for the first time this week for a business lunch and thought it was so good that I took my husband back over the weekend for dinner. We went around 7 PM on a Saturday evening and were able to get a table within five minutes, although I've heard that there can be a wait. They were definitely very crowded with some large groups. Both the food and service were fantastic. Our server was very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. The olive oil mixture that they serve with the bread is very addictive! I had the mushroom ravioli and loved it while my husband had the lasagna - he loved it as well. Portions are huge, so we both ended up taking half of the meal home. We will definitely be back here and I would highly recommend.

2  Thank molmist

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was there for a business lunch, but would go back again. I had the Mediterranean salad. It was chock full of artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh greens. The dressing was light and tasty, although I forgot to ask for it on the side. There's almost always too much dressing on for my liking.
The waitress was very nice and pleasant.

The menu looked so good that even though I live on the opposite side of town, it might be worth a road trip!

2  Thank MurryG08
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They specialize in Italian style food made from locally sourced products. They have the staples of the menu, but will rotate some of the others. It is always fresh and delicious. My wife adores the Butternut Squash Ravioli. They do the same with their beer selection having some staples and some rotating stock. Service is always very attentive. It isn't a cheap place to dine, but for the quality you receive - it is well worth the price.

2  Thank gobucks84
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Out of the gate you should know I am a 'regular' at Bella's, eating there about every two months -this is my first TA review of this business.

My most recent visit was New Year's Eve there (group of 6) and most of us made selections from their special NYE menu - everyone was happy and full! We had a very helpful and patient server who did not rush us through our meal or as we lingered over dessert and coffee/after dinner drinks.

Their portions are Western PA generous and fresh. As I personally do not eat a lot of meat I cannot vouch for those dishes, but some of our friends were happy with their steaks. I usually get seafood, pasta or chicken dishes and I usually pick from their specials to take advantage of what is fresh and that includes seasonal ingredients.

You are typically off to a strong start here with warm bread and dipping oil - and my wife and I love their greens and beans as an appetizer. A glass of Prosecco to consider the entree and to make sure you have room at the end to share the warm and delicious Nana Rook's apple pie.

In summary -Quietly tucked away in a strip mall, always good fresh food and good, friendly service at Bella. I love to support family owned restaurants rather than the mega-corporation uninspired places - comparing their fare to those 'box' restaurants you will not be disappointed!

3  Thank Courtjester17
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We went with a groupon (just to try the restaurant) and the food was pretty good. The service was good and I will definitely try it again and pay full price for the food. Good job!

1  Thank MaruStaab