“A Great Buffet”

Bear Track Tavern
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2014

While I was in Arizona, I needed to organize a luncheon for after a funeral in Westfield. This was done entirely over the phone and sight unseen. We were so pleased with the entire buffet meal. We were encouraged to relax and visit as many had traveled a distance and seldom saw each other. The dining room was pleasant with tables covered in tablecloths with linen napkins in pastel Easter colors. Nikki and Ronda, our servers, were efficent and friendly, as was the bartender who showed me the set up earlier in the morning. Unfortunately, I didn't look up the cook who baked the home-baked cookies and brownies that were just like mother made (perhaps better). A big thanks to everyone at the Bear Track!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I have gone here to eat many times and consider Bear Track our favorite place to eat. Food is always prepared to taste like the Chef specially made it for you. Staff has always been friendly. Yes a little pricey for the area but worth it, to us. Salad bar has a terrific and fresh variety. Clean. My husband had a surprise retirement party there for me and we were given a special room all to ourselves. It was a very special and memorable evening in that everyone enjoyed their meal and the staff really took care of us.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

A little on the expensive side for the area but is very good meal. Steak was over cooked and hated to send it back as I didn't know what I would get, they got it perfect second time and made all new side dishes. I didn't get sick so would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The woman thet runs this place is not a nice person!!! Also they use cheese soup to top the cheeseburgers here! Will never eat here again.

1  Thank BrownKnoxville_Pa
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I wasn't sure about this place when we first went in. But the beer was cold and they had Sam Adams on Tap. We ate at the bar but there was a dining room. We were given two menus - one was a bar type and the other had entrees - a big selection available. I had Grilled Cheese - and I think it was somehow the best grilled cheese I have ever had. My husband had a Jalapeno Burger and loved it. I would be interested to read some reviews of the dining room experience here. Also very reasonably priced for what we had at least.