“Uninviting”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #44 of 67 Restaurants in West Mifflin
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Went to Kennywood with my family. Johnny Rockets was in our plans for dinner. Got to the door, greeted by three ignorant teen girls. They acted like bouncers at a bar. They had the door blocked, and without a hello, asked if we were on the list. When I asked what list, she said "We're closed". It was 6:30! When I asked why so early? She said "There's 52 people on the list and that's all for the night". I was mad that they had a list, and even madder when we walked past and counted 17 tables empty and cleaned inside. I was fuming when we ate at the Parkside Pavillion watching no one walk into Johnny Rockets. Not very welcoming for a business' first season at the amusement park. Next year I'll stick with the always great Potato Patch.

4  Thank luke127

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We came in and the place was only about 30% full, but we still had to wait 15 minutes for a table. Once we were seated, it took over 1-1/2 hours to get our food! They had ample staff so we couldn't figure out why we had to wait so long. There were no apologies. The wait staff sang and danced as entertainment, which would have been fun IF they actually waited on tables, too. The food was okay, but nothing special. Milkshakes were super sweet and burgers were greasy. Will not return. If you go, plan on waiting and waiting and waiting...

3  Thank Renee Z