My husband and I stayed here in June 2007 for one night. We were in a one-bedroom suite with jacuzzi tub. The room was great! Very clean, plenty of towels (even with the jacuzzi), quiet, etc. The jacuzzi was fantastic. A lot of hotels promise you a "jacuzzi" but really give you a bathtub with a few jets. This hotel had a totally separate jacuzzi tub, big enough for 2-3 people. Exactly what we were looking for! (we stayed here shortly after getting married :)
The suite was actually quite large, bigger than others we have stayed in. Minibar and free wired internet access in the room. The free breakfast buffet was nothing special but offered a variety of foods, including fruit, toast, muffins, bagels, and several types of cold cereal. I'm not sure if you'd want to walk around by yourself at night, but if you have a car you can drive to many places within 10 minutes of the hotel. There are a ton of restaurants, a shopping mall (Century III Mall), and even a $2.00 movie theater playing 6-month old movies! The only complaint we had concerns the check-in process. We waited in line for almost half an hour just to get our rooms keys because there was only one person working at the front desk. That is not good customer service! But perhaps if you stay there, you will not have the same bad luck we did. Other than the check-in mishap, our stay was great. The suites are an excellent value - highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **** Please note that our Holiday Inn Express and Suites will be under renovations Beginning in February 2015. Our staff is committed to ensuring that your stay will still be enjoyable and that you will still have full access to all of our current amenities. Please contact the hotel for further details. **** The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-West Mifflin is nestled in the beautiful South Hills Area. The hotel has metropolitan furnishings and a friendly, well-trained staff. The hotel is adjacent to the Allegheny County Airport and minutes from Jefferson Regional Medical Center and UPMC McKeesport in addition to local shopping and dining. Attractions close by include Kennywood Amusement Park, Sandcastle Water Park, The Waterfront Shopping Complex, Station Square Shopping and Bessemer Court Entertainment/Dining and Century III Mall Catch a game with the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field, Pittsburgh Penguins at Mellon Arena & Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park all only 15 minutes from the hotel. Come, Stay Smart with us, and do not forget our free Express Start breakfast buffet with warm cinnamon rolls and our signature Smart Roast coffee. We offer the most flexible and spacious meeting facilities in the West Mifflin area. We offer a ballroom, hospitality room and boardrooms with breakout space for 10-200 people with free parking. Call our sales department today to schedule your event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Mifflin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel West Mifflin
- Holiday Inn West Mifflin
- West Mifflin Holiday Inn