“Fun diner!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Walk in, grab your own menu & find a seat! The waitresses will let you know what they expect of you-- and don't get smart with them! A fun place with some attittude! It's not fancy, but the food is good & lots of it. Whether you get breakfast or lunch food, I've never had anything bad. They have nice daily specials, too. Decent price. You'll go back.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We will continue coming back as long as their service and quality remain as high as it is now. Great Food, Great Service, Good Prices and Good Coffee, Pancakes the size of a large plate and a charming atmosphere with a great sense of humor and a great attitude!! I am from out of state but I will definitely go back next time I am in the area!!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

This was my 2nd visit to the diner hoping that the service would be better than the last & I was very disappointed once again. The food is fine (nothing spectacular) but I just can't get past the poor service. After the waitress very gruffly took our order (by the way, it was the same waitress both times & we went 6 months apart), after the delivery of our food she NEVER came back to the table to check on the order (which was wrong) or to refill any coffee etc.... I have no reason to go back here again.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have eaten at the Hot Metal Diner many times. The food is always good. Portions are large, service is pretty fast, and the atmosphere is a lot of fun. Great place for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Hot Metal Dinner has a casual atmosphere and great breakfast foods! They have awesome omlettes and delicious waffles and pancakes. Please, only order one pancake for one is the size of a large plate!! It is more of an "adult resturant", but they will add chocolate chips or whipped cream upon request. My ten year old son loves them! It is a relaxed atmosphere. You pick up your own menu and seat your self.