Comfort Inn
$101
$103
$119
$113
South Hills Motel(Pleasant Hills)
$65
$63
$112
$127
  • Breakfast included
$102
$116
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleansouth hillswould stay here againyogurteggs and sausagespent one nightfree breakfastfront desk staffpittsburghmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stopped staying at this hotel for security reasons. On this trip we decided to give it another try and we're glad we did. All previous security issues were well taken care of. The staff was great and quickly accommodated my request for another room on a higher floor. I can truthfully say we'll be returning to this hotel in the future and have no problem recommending them.

Room Tip: Try to arrive before 6:00PM for the most quiet room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
pa439, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Timothy S:

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to have you back!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for four nights of our eight night stay in the Pittsburgh area. We arrived late after a 10.5 hour drive, and check in was quick and painless. Members of the staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable. The pillows were supposed to be a mixture of soft and firm, as stated on the card at the bedside. However, the pillows were all the same, and we did not find them comfortable. The bath tub/shower was on the small side. The exercise room had a few bar bells, a treadmill, a bike, a stair master, and an elliptical. The breakfast was pretty good with multiple things to choose from, including eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), bacon, sausage, toast, breads, muffins, yogurt, cheese, waffles, coffee, juices, and milk etc. The only complaint I have about the breakfast was that there was no water. I don't drink milk or juice, and I rarely drink coffee, so I was disappointed about the lack of water. This was a pretty good hotel with a good location. The hotel was a little stinky, especially the floor we stayed on and our room. It was not visibly dirty or anything, but there was just a strange odor going on. Other than that, this place was not bad at all.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear LWM12:

Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had a recent stay with a "burning smell" in the room (from ac) and phone didn't work. They did respond very quickly and offered us another room or a reduction in our room rate.We were satisfied with the resolution.

Room Tip: Don't get a connecting room unless you know the people!
1  Thank Cindy B

Dear Cindy B:

Thank you for your review. We have addressed the smell and corrected the problem.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have been coming to this Comfort Inn, West Mifflin, Pa., for many years. Once I stayed at another hotel and was not happy and went back to Comfort Inn. If I ever have any problem, the staff is more than willing to handle it. I will continue to use this Comfort Inn when I visit Pittsburgh in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
pa439, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. The staff and I really appreciate it. Thank you for continuing to stay with us through the years. We are very pleased that you enjoy your stay.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I didn't really have high hopes going in the door, but my husband and I chose to stay at this hotel as he was in a wedding nearby. My first impression was "dirty". There is a table in the lobby that has probably not been dusted in months. Upon first glance, our room seemed to be ok. That all changed when we turned on more lamps. Tables had not been dusted, there were hairs on the floor of the extremely tiny bathroom, and from the shower, I noticed that there was urine dried around the base of the toilet. The bed was terrible. My husband and I both tossed an turned. We woke up sore. The stay was also uncomfortable because the air conditioner was not working properly. We set the unit as low as 63 degrees F and were still warm. The unit would cut on and off every couple minutes and ran very loudly. We stayed 2 nights. We were out of the room most of the second day. While we were out, no one refreshed our room, removed the trash, replaced towels nor provided any service to the room at all. It was thoroughly disappointing to return to the room after being gone all day to find it had been ignored...and that it was still warm and muggy in there. Needless to say, we will never return to that location nor will I let my husband talk me into staying at any other Comfort Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
pa439, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Ms. Jacqueline B.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize. Your satisfaction is important to us Please call me at 412 653 6600. I would like to have an opportunity to compensate you.