All reviews cookies hot soup putting green happy hour reading glasses dining area mini fridge on wednesdays king suite pancakes motion sensor typical hie breakfast room hard candy night light indoor pool hermitage area
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The rest should take a lesson from these people. So nice, top shelve drinks for 25 cents with free snacks. room fantastic. Very friendly and welcome. It sits on a hill of the highway a 1/4 mile hard to see entrance, but glad I stayed. Was on a fast moving trip and did not use pool, but the rest of the place is fantastic.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2013

For the last 5 months I have had to stay at this HIE on multiple occasions as I work at the local hospitals for my employer in a traveling position. The staff is kind and helpful, they make me feel right at home. At times I come home to the HIE from work at very late hours and the staff makes sure that they offer me a beverage and a snack. They are kind beyond words. May room is always clean and spacious. Breakfast is great. Wonderful place to stay.

Room tip: upgrade your room to a suite.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been a platinum member for 7 years now so I know what is good...this place was great. The staff was exceptional...the room was incredible...the extras were exceptional. The wifi was the best I've ever seen. IHG...take a note...whatever you're paying the people here...pay them more. I'm coming back with my daughter and her friend in a month. I usually have something that wasn't great to report...not here.

Room tip: We stayed in a first floor king suite...room 104.....easy view to the pool. All the suites have frig and microwave.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a reservation and being a business travler,things changed and I had to go somewhere else to a customer. Their cancellation policy is 24 hours. I could not get any consideration for the change of plans and was charged for the room anyway as a no show. IHG corp. is of no help or value,as they always say its at the discretion of the hotel as its a franchise. It's Holiday Inn's name on the hotel not the owner! McDonalds and such have Corp. policies in place for ALL their franchise's. I never have this problem at any Hilton properties and will now stay at the brand new Hampton Inn right down the street.

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Doug D
expressmanager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Platinum Priority Club Member,
I am sorry that you feel as if we did not treat you well. However, cancellation policies are offered at the time of reservation. If our policy did not meet your particular travel needs, you should not have confirmed the room. As a business person, I assume that your company has policies best suited for your business. That is all we have done here. Hotels in different markets have different challenges. Even a McDonald's restaurant has local and regional needs.
Our staff appreciates the business of Platinum Priority Club members but member benefits do not include exemption from cancellation policies.
The goal of our Award-Winning hotel is to provide a superior guest experience. We hope that you will consider us in the future so that you too can enjoy our quality product and service. We would certainly welcome you to our facility.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband had booked this hotel for a business trip and I tagged along with him. Because he has Platinum status with Holiday Inn we were upgraded to the Venetian Suite. What an amazing room! We had a full sitting room with a pull out sofa, a separate room with a comfortable king bed, and another room with a huge Jacuzzi tub. I was amazed at the luxury. There was a TV in each area, (3 in total) and a nice size desk for working at. The room included a mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave. The bathroom had a huge counter, a magnifying mirror for shaving or make-up, and the tub was massive! An added touch was the motion sensor in the bathroom that turned on soft under cabinet lighting when you entered the room at night.
The entire hotel was spotless and the staff were so polite and welcoming. Snacks were provided free of charge on arrival. On the evening we were there, there was complimentary food in the lounge. In the morning the complimentary breakfast had everything you could ask for, including fresh fruit, eggs, pancakes, muffins, bagels, cereal, and yogurt.
As an added bonus, the hotel is located only 20 minutes away from the Grove City Outlet Mall. I was sorry we were only staying for one night! I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2013