Holiday Inn Express Sharon/Hermitage
$55
$85
$91
ComfortSuites
All reviewscookieshot soupfront deskputting greenreading glasseshappy hourpretzelsdining areamini fridgeon wednesdaysmotion sensortypical hieking suitelittle extraswednesday nightnight lighthermitage area
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband had booked this hotel for a business trip and I tagged along with him. Because he has Platinum status with Holiday Inn we were upgraded to the Venetian Suite. What an amazing room! We had a full sitting room with a pull out sofa, a separate room with a comfortable king bed, and another room with a huge Jacuzzi tub. I was amazed at the luxury. There was a TV in each area, (3 in total) and a nice size desk for working at. The room included a mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave. The bathroom had a huge counter, a magnifying mirror for shaving or make-up, and the tub was massive! An added touch was the motion sensor in the bathroom that turned on soft under cabinet lighting when you entered the room at night.
The entire hotel was spotless and the staff were so polite and welcoming. Snacks were provided free of charge on arrival. On the evening we were there, there was complimentary food in the lounge. In the morning the complimentary breakfast had everything you could ask for, including fresh fruit, eggs, pancakes, muffins, bagels, cereal, and yogurt.
As an added bonus, the hotel is located only 20 minutes away from the Grove City Outlet Mall. I was sorry we were only staying for one night! I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Staying in the area to visit aunt in Greenville. What an EXCELLENT Holiday Inn Express!! Staff was professional in dress and conduct while being very friendly. Well appointed rooms, absolutely spotless, breakfast outstanding - even had hot soup for those arriving late afternoon or evening. Maintenance staff visible and very professional - and very quick to respond to a minor correction in our room (10 minutes to identify and repair). Without a doubt, the best HIE we've stayed in and would not hesitate to stay again. Thanks to superior staff!

Room Tip: I cannot imagine that every room would be any less than an excellent choice!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sally B
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 5 times when I've gone to shop in Erie and Grove City. The staff and management are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean, the shower is fantastic and the beds are so comfortable. The breakfast bar has a wide variety of foods and it's nice that there are always snacks available (fresh popcorn, chips, pretzels, fruit, ice cream bars, coffee, tea, etc). The view from our room looked out on the back of the property which has a rock garden and waterfall. It's about a 30 minute drive to Grove City, but since I was on a bus trip it was not a hardship.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everything about this hotel is fantastic; the staff, the food, just everything. I am in the area three to four times a year and this is where I stay. I travel and probably stay in a hotel room 200 plus nights out of the year; this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I normally request a room on the highest floor at any hotel; however I have never had a problem at this facility on any floor!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bradley H
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We called ahead to check availability, gentleman was professional . ( polite ) then when you come in side you'll notice clean, everything . Room clean, nice reminders that if your not comfortable call, we have everything you need to count sheep I thought it was great they will do whatever they can to help ya get to sleep. In the back of building a water fall, and putt putt . Good choice for a night or more .

• Stayed: October 2012