All reviewscookieshot soupputting greenfront deskreading glasseshappy hourdining areapretzelsmini fridgeon wednesdayspancakesmotion sensortypical hieking suitebreakfast roomhard candylittle extras
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 5 times when I've gone to shop in Erie and Grove City. The staff and management are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean, the shower is fantastic and the beds are so comfortable. The breakfast bar has a wide variety of foods and it's nice that there are always snacks available (fresh popcorn, chips, pretzels, fruit, ice cream bars, coffee, tea, etc). The view from our room looked out on the back of the property which has a rock garden and waterfall. It's about a 30 minute drive to Grove City, but since I was on a bus trip it was not a hardship.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everything about this hotel is fantastic; the staff, the food, just everything. I am in the area three to four times a year and this is where I stay. I travel and probably stay in a hotel room 200 plus nights out of the year; this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: I normally request a room on the highest floor at any hotel; however I have never had a problem at this facility on any floor!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bradley H
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We called ahead to check availability, gentleman was professional . ( polite ) then when you come in side you'll notice clean, everything . Room clean, nice reminders that if your not comfortable call, we have everything you need to count sheep I thought it was great they will do whatever they can to help ya get to sleep. In the back of building a water fall, and putt putt . Good choice for a night or more .

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We chose this property based on the good reviews on Trip Advisor. Hauling the family across from Chicago to New Jersey - needed an overnight. Arrived at midnight - greeted by a friendly clerk who almost seemed disappointed we were only staying a few hours. "Can we get you some sodas? There's popcorn in the micro. Don't forget about our great breakfast." The staff was obviously well trained, all friendly with a smile and direct eye contact. The room was very clean. The hotel was quiet. The breakfast was great. A bit on the $$, but, if you're like me, pleasing the wife is more important than a few bucks.

Room Tip: The small suite sleeps five comfortably and has a hot tub.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Traveling with my wife towards Long Island,NY, and then on to Maine, we targeted an area halfway between NW Indiana and Massapequa,NY. West Middlesex was just shy of the halfway poit, and we ran across this area. Although there are several choices of lodging in the area, we selected the Holiday Inn Express because of the excellent reviews in Trip Advisor. This hotel exceeded expectations, from immediate friendliness and helpfulness of staff, to the cleanliness and comfort of the room. The location off of I-80 was convenient, and close to the center of town for access to restaurants and stores. We were greeted with snacks,popcorn, and even root beer floats!

The hot breakfast in the morning was more than your typical continental breakfast, featuring eggs,tater tots, and corn beef hash to complement the usual cereal,rolls,fruit, and juices.

The staff went over and above to help us locate a hotel for our next stop on the journey,made the reservation, and called them to confirm receipt of payment, and printed out all details- this after searching for 15-20 minutes for a hotel near NY.Great Service!

We highly recommend this hotel for travelers passing along I-80, and looking for an extraordinary deal for a first class hotel.

Room Tip: First floor king bed rooms -convenient and quiet
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple