“Fabulous stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in West Middlesex
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed 2 nights and was very happy. Bed was comfortable. Room was large and very clean. Breakfast buffet was great. . The staff was very friendly especially the people working the front desk. I will definitely stay here again when traveling in that area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DenLL

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We've stayed here several times. Very clean, good breakfast, nice people. Would recommend staying here to everyone, very quiet. We used the pool, temp was a bit cold, towels a bit scarce. Hampton employees very helpful.

1  Thank Lanette D
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Professional, knowledgeable and courteous staff - well maintained facilities - and more that you might not expect. I'll stay here before anywhere else in the area. Besides, I'm in love with Carlye, Sara, Courtney D.... and the manager's reception.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Roy H
HamptonInnSharon, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. You are one of our best guests and we look forward to every time you come and stay with us. We look forward to your next trip.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

For the last 3 years I have traveled extensively for work, staying in hotels an average of 15 nights per month. I stayed at this property by accident in Jun of 2012 when a competitor was full. Since that time I have stayed here over 30 times. I find the desk staff, courteous and incredibly helpful with respect to the local area. I am not a breakfast person, but have always found the breakfasts appealing to the eye and well stocked. The property is attractive and immaculately maintained. The housekeeping staff is courteous and almost invisible. Recently, work has taken me out of the immediate area. While other Hilton properties are closer, I go out of my way to stay at the West Middlesex Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Despite the proximity to I-80 the rooms are remarkably quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tejavery
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stopped over here for a night's stay. The place is located just off Rte. 80 but was difficult to get to owing to lack of good signs and directions on the road. The room was clean and well furnished, The breakfast was standard but quite good with hot cereal available to those who wanted it. The staff at the front desk were helpful. The internet was slow and required multiple log-ins. We expected better internet service considering the room is priced for a high-end accommodation in this rather remote area of Pennsylvania.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chakrakodi S
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The staff was very unfriendly. On Friday night we went to the pool and it was very cold. A lady came in and we asked her if it was heated her response was "yeah". We asked what the temp was she looked and said "Oh it is only 66. We asked if it could be turned up so we could get in and be comfortable and she said "no, sorry" and walked away. On Sunday morning we went down to breakfast at 7:30am and they were to have biscuits and gravy. We were traveling with alot of boys due to state wrestling and there was no gravy. When I asked the tall lady she very rudely said " The early risers got it and I am not making anymore"/ I heard this said to several people that asked her about it. The rooms were okay. My room had a musty smell but I went and got a candle and it was fine. Rooms were clean and spacious however the beds are very hard and the pillows are very small. If we go back next year for state not sure if we go here due to the unfriendly staff, and no accoumadations made for a large weekend crowd regarding breakfast.

1  Thank 366dave
HamptonInnSharon, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We booked this hotel after some effort because it was full. The hotel is clearly the best in the area. It was run with the high standards typically found in a Hampton Inn. An all around good experience. A bit tucked away but in spite of the proximaty to I-80, very quiet.

1  Thank Champaignguy
Holiday Inn Express Grove City-Prime Outlet Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Grove City
Best Western Grove City Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sharon? Share your experiences!