Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA
$117
HIExpress.com
$116
Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area(West Middlesex)(Great Value!)
$59
$75
$67
$53
Royal Motel - Hermitage(Hermitage)(Great Value!)
$50
Travelodge Hubbard OH(Hubbard)(Great Value!)
$69
$85
$84
Hotels.com
All reviewssplash packagepool and hot tubdouble bednice poolpool area isstaff was friendlydawnatriumbandsloungerelaxationtubsoutletsfacilityhighwaysharon
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our bowling banquet/golf weekend was a complete success. The Park Inn staff were very friendly and accomodating, the rooms updated and very clean. We will definitely return next year for our bowling banquet.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool tend to be a little humid and less quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Wow... thank you so much for the great review.

We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The wedding was beautiful and the reception room could not have looked better. The rooms were updated besides the bathrooms but all rooms were very damp and had a strong mildew smell. The air conditioning was also running on high set to the coolest temperature and was not cool at all.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for the great comments about the wedding event and your guests room. They are very much appreciated.

We are sorry to hear of this humidity issue during your stay. With such a large indoor pool area we work hard to control the moisture for our guests and seems we could have done a better job during your stay with us.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I am a truck driver for Estes Express Lines. My name is Kent Schneider and I always stay here because the people are friendly and courteous to me. For instance, Dawn who works at the hotel is very polite, professional to me and I'm sure to other patrons as well. Tom is also very professional as well. The rooms are very clean and the mattresses are comfortable and for a truck driver a rested back is very greatly appreciated. The people in the restaurant are very nice to me as well and the food is good. I tell my other truck driver friends as well as anybody going up to West Middlesex, Pa to stay at the Park Inn. Looking forward to seeing my friends again at the Park Inn by Radisson. Bye now, Dawn, Tom, TJ, Donna, Bob, Garry...see you all soon!

Yours sincerely,

Kent Schneider

Room Tip: If you want quiet, they will put you on the south side. If you want near the pool...If you want a room with a jacuzzi...in other words they are compliant to your needs. If you like golfing they have great deals for golfers.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kent S
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Thank you for being such a loyal guest of the hotel and for taking the time to recognize our team members.

I know all of us here at the Park Inn by Radisson love having the team from Estes stay with us.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stay here every year for our annual golf outing and we go back year after year so I'd say we like it. Never any problems at all. The staff there work hard to make you very comfortable. The people for breakfast serve you with all the best intentions and they do a great job. The food is average but the hotel is clean and the location is perfect for golf.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Vito/Ricky C

We consider a return visit one of the best compliments we could receive and are grateful to hear that you plan on returning for your next golf trip.

We appreciate all of the feedback that you took the time to share on TripAdvisor and agree that any time one of our guests have an issue they should let us know. Although a flawless stay for each guest is our goal, we aren't always perfect and always appreciate the opportunity to correct any issues.

Thank you again for your review and we will look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I was at a wedding at the hotel on July 12 and I have to say, it was the worst hotel, worst service, worst everything compared to every hotel and every wedding I've ever been too. The front desk staff, especially Dawn, was rude, never polite, unhelpful, unprofessional, and just plain clueless. The banquet servers took an extremely long time to serve food, were rude when asked questions, and were barely ever in the room during the wedding. The bartenders were sloppy and rude. The bar itself ran out of alcohol. The hotel rooms were hot, dusty, and sketchy. The housekeepers threw left items away instead of turning them into lost and found. The hotel itself is overpriced and outdated! My suggestion to anyone wanting to stay at this hotel or have their wedding at this hotel, go elsewhere! Trust me, the staff and management does not deserve your time and the hotel does not deserve your money!!!!!

PS Don't even try to call in to speak to someone about anything that went wrong, they will just talk to you like you're crazy. For example, when I called to report something I left in my room that I wanted to pick up the next day, they said they have no idea what I was taking about and refused to let me talk to a manager and refused to help me.

Stayed: July 2014
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

As with the response posted on the 21st...

We are sorry to see this review posted and that this guest did not enjoy their time at the hotel. This being said we have reviewed this guests concerns in details and do not believe the statements posted are warranted.

We wish this guest well and would be delighted to provide any future wedding clients with a long list of amazing client referrals.