“Work trips made easy”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in West Middlesex
North Andover
“Work trips made easy”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been staying here twice a week for the last month for work. Dawn and Tom at the front desk have been pleasant and quick about getting me checked in. All rooms I've stayed in have been clean and comfortable, most with refrigerators and microwaves. The restaurant staff has also been friendly and pleasant and the food has been very good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul P
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much.

I will be sure to let our team know that you took the time to mention then in your review.

We hope to be able to serve you again in the futre.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It is an older hotel, but you can see the progressive renovations. Staff was friendly, polite, and accommodating and the room was clean and came with several unexpected (but appreciated amenities). Was pleased with the newer equipment in the Fitness Room. Would definitely recommend the Park Inn to anyone needed to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms surrounding the Pool Area/atrium are a bit noisy, but the management shuts the pool area down...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your patronage as well as taking the time to write this great review.

I am sure that other travelers will find the detail very helpful also.

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We selected Park Inn by Radisson for accomodations and golf course planning. They did a fabulous job. We selected 3 courses in the area (many to choose from) and times. They got both the courses and times. Rooms were clean , roomy and comfortable - 16 men, 8 double occ. rooms, 2 double beds each. Food and bar were good. Hot tube after golf excellent. Service oriented staff - no complaints. We are going back next year.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I am happy to see you took advantage of our golf packages and promotions and that you had a great time with us here at the hotel.

We would love to host you and your group again in the future.

Regards,
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This was the second time ive stay at the middlesex rad. And once again i have to say, it was enjoyable. I work for one of the gas well companies and my stay each time has been several weeks. I really cant say enough about the service that they provide.every one who ive met or dealt with that works there is ALWAYS pleasant and goes above and beyond to accommodate my needs.i want to give a special 10 stars to house keeping who was nice enough to work around my schedule so that i could sleep during the day( i worked nights) always pleasant and friendly.i look forward to staying there again in nov. On one say note im very disappointed at management who when commentingon my last review said they would tell house keeping about my praise for them. They never did..i know this because i asked several of them and they said there was no mention of it..i have to say that there attitude toward there work and friendlyness to the guests ARE what makes me want a great review...if you say your going to tell them please do it..they deserve it!

• Stayed September 2012
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
We hope to see you back soon with us.

Rest assured this review will be posted in our housekeeping department for all the team to see.

Thank you.
Hermitage, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Dawn at the front desk was so helpful and accomodating! I was in a bit of a panic and she put my mind at ease. The breakfast was outstanding and the kids had an amazing time in the pool. The hotel was clean and orderly. The only minor issue was the noise that the air conditioner made in our room, as it was stuck. After shutting it off and back on, we were good to go! Would definitely recommend it for anyone, family get away or as a couple!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
It is great to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and especially your time in our newely renovated courtyard and pool area.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Dawn at the front desk was helpful with getting me checked in after some confusion on our corporate account.
Breakfast was outstanding. Hot and served fast.
The entire hotel is clean and well maintained.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you so much for both your patronage and also for taking the time to give us this great feedback.

I will make sure that Dawn is aware of your kind comments.

Regards,
pa
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My husband and I stayed on Sep 29, 2012 . A special outting for us. Walking in the main lobby it was very clean and updated. people every were. I guess they had special events going on in seperate banquet rooms. i quickly located the front desk, I was so impressed with the front desk clerk T J. He was on the phone with a reservation. He was very thourough and very very friendly, I quickly noticed that the other front desk clerk was seemed alittle out of sorts. As I quiclkly understood he was a Newbe. but TJ was on the ball, He made the gentleman feel good about checking us in and with TJ guidance I could see his confidence growing. the phone rang off the hook and TJ was a real champ. He kept his cool, was extremely up beat and made us feel so welcomed. We had booked a Splash Package and could not have been happier about the whole experience. We needed a getaway and definetly picked the right spot to go. From the room, dinner, drinks in the bar, all 5 star AND I SAY GIVE THIS FRONT DESK CLERK TJ A RAISE AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR BEING A VALUED EMPLOYEE..........THANK YOU THANK YOU

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ParkInnbyRadisson_GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
It is great to here that we made this special getaway such a pleasure.

TJ is one of our leaders in the hotel and I will make sure that he is aware of the kind comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Middlesex
#1 of 4 in Hermitage
Comfort Inn Mercer
Comfort Inn Mercer
#5 of 7 in Mercer

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA? Share your experiences!