“Clean, good value”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in West Middlesex
Indianapolis North Suburb
“Clean, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Clean, quiet rooms, nice wing and beer place withing walking distance a few blocks south. Would stay there again. Gas station/convenience store in front was handy for snack & drinks. Breakfast was Ok.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kamiah, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Good place to stay. Plenty of restaurants up the road....way up the road. Gas station next to the hotel. Quaint room, comfortable beds. Quiet.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Owner at Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
we thank you for your visit and are delighted you enjoyed your stayed with us.
Wyandotte, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

There are more than a few hotels in this area and off of I-80 as a whole. I am on a journey from CT back home in MI and stopping here for the 2nd part of my trip was the best thing about the whole trip (that has been happening all week.) I have stayed at 4 other hotels and this was BY FAR the best.

When I got here, I entered a cool lobby (it was 95 degree's outside.) When I walked in I was greeted by a cheery-smiling Angela. She made a lot of small talk while we were doing the paperwork. She clued me in to breakfast, offered to make some fresh coffee for me, and let me know which restaurants in the area would deliver to my room.

When I got up in to my room, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a little bit warm and stuffy, but once I turned on the AC and opened the windows for a few minutes, it was no longer a problem. The room is decently sized, beautiful, and immaculate. The bathroom is completely and perfectly clean. I'm in a king room, with a desk as well as a lounge chair and a footstool. They have FUNCTIONING ice and soda machines on every floor and a vending machine on the first floor. While out getting ice I locked myself out of my room. I went down to the lobby where there were about 20 construction workers checking in. Angela saw me come down and looked at me as if to ask what I needed. I laughed and said "when you get a chance, I locked myself out of my room." She saw me and smiled about 30 seconds later had a new key card that she handed me.

Basically I've been here for about 5 hours and could not be happier with my stay. Angela at the front desk was phenomenal to work with, and the quality for the price is perfect. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Elgin, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

This hotel is completly remodeled, flat screen tvs, new beds, etc... Super clean and staff is very friendly. Angela actually got me a better rate then i had gotten on wyndham rewards.... if coming through area will definetly stay again. My only issue is ony food inwalking distance is a subway. plenty of places deliver but not crazy about pizza.....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Birmingham, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

It was a convenient place to stay en route to Grove City Outlet Mall and then on to Pittsburgh Airport for a flight home, especially as my first 2 choices in Grove City seemed to be closed!

Stuck between I-80 and Beaver Creek Expressway, I was surprised at how quiet it was. My room was at the back, facing a grass bank atop which was Park Inn (although I couldn't see it). The room it self was big enough and decently clean. The pillows were small and I had to use all of them to give myself a decent amount of neck support.

With a dearth of veggie-friendly restaurants within a 40 mile radius, it would have been nice to have had a microwave (to go with the fridge) so I could have at least bought a veggie meal and cooked it in the room and the lack of an in-room iron & board was a disappointment as all hotels seem to supply these as standard.

The hotel was surprisingly full, given its location, which made breakfast time a bit of a squeeze. The fare was standard enough stuff and suitable for my needs. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful.

For the price, a decent (and surprisingly quiet) night's stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
skochhar, Manager at Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
thanks for your recent visit we are glad u had a pleasant stay.
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

This was a last minute pick on a long weekend shopping trip. As mentioned by others basic, clean, and comfortable. Angelia the front clerk was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning looked ok however there is nowhere to sit especially if everyone is down there at the same time to eat. There is a really good diner down the street that was alot more comfortable and you don't feel rushed its obviously not free but the food was great and VERY cheap to have a BIG breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are probably the best you don't hear the highway traffic.