There are more than a few hotels in this area and off of I-80 as a whole. I am on a journey from CT back home in MI and stopping here for the 2nd part of my trip was the best thing about the whole trip (that has been happening all week.) I have stayed at 4 other hotels and this was BY FAR the best.
When I got here, I entered a cool lobby (it was 95 degree's outside.) When I walked in I was greeted by a cheery-smiling Angela. She made a lot of small talk while we were doing the paperwork. She clued me in to breakfast, offered to make some fresh coffee for me, and let me know which restaurants in the area would deliver to my room.
When I got up in to my room, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a little bit warm and stuffy, but once I turned on the AC and opened the windows for a few minutes, it was no longer a problem. The room is decently sized, beautiful, and immaculate. The bathroom is completely and perfectly clean. I'm in a king room, with a desk as well as a lounge chair and a footstool. They have FUNCTIONING ice and soda machines on every floor and a vending machine on the first floor. While out getting ice I locked myself out of my room. I went down to the lobby where there were about 20 construction workers checking in. Angela saw me come down and looked at me as if to ask what I needed. I laughed and said "when you get a chance, I locked myself out of my room." She saw me and smiled about 30 seconds later had a new key card that she handed me.
Basically I've been here for about 5 hours and could not be happier with my stay. Angela at the front desk was phenomenal to work with, and the quality for the price is perfect. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms come standard with refrigerator, coffee maker & hair dryer in them. Also included is free SuperStart Breakfast, wireless internet service, local phone calls, cable TV including HBO and guest computer * printer. All of our rooms were just recently upgraded with new Mattress and new carpets. Every room is also equipped with a flat screen TV. On premises is a Sunoco Gas & Convenient Store which houses a Subway Restaurant too! We are conveniently located off I-80 within close distance to several of the very best golf courses, festivals and fish spots the country. Only 10 minutes to the world famous Quaker Steak & Lube a featured restaurant on the Food Network channel hit show "Diners, Drive ins & Dives", Penn State University: Shenango Campus, James E. Winner Performing Arts Center, Pierce Opera House. 5 minutes to Shenango Valley Cinema with Stadium seating. 20 minutes to Grove City Premium Outlets, Southern Park and Eastwood Mall, Youngstown State University, Westminster College, Thiel College, Grove City College, Slippery Rock University, The Covelli Center, Stambaugh Auditorium, The DeYor Performing Arts Center, Butler Art Museum, McDonough Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 West Middlesex/Sharon Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Middlesex
- Super Eight West Middlesex
- West Middlesex Super Eight
- West Middlesex Super 8