“GREAT RIBS,,PRICEY”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in West Lawn
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had a group and everyone had something different . I had the ribs...just a slab..not all you can eat..it was plenty. I did find the prices on the higher side. The place was very loud....everyone had to talk loud it seemed. Service was average. Not bad but I would try something else the next time i am in town..My nephew did not enjoy his prime rib. The others had pasta and it was a large bowl..but was 16.99....not too steep

Pete D, Owner at Austin's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank your for the nice review. Sorry things weren't spot on with your past visit. It should always be great in all the areas that you spoke about and we hope you give us another try when you come back to the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My favorite local restaurant for an amazing meal. No matter what you choose, you can't go wrong. Prime rib, crab cakes, salads, homemade soups, all are excellent! The service is top notch too!

What can I say,except thank you so much for the great review. We think you are absolutely correct with everything you said. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place is always busy. You get top-notch service and the food is very good. I am always trying to find the best caesar salad out there. This is the place that delivered. It is crunchy, very cold, delicious home-made croutons, creamy dressing and topped with anchovies if you like. They have house-made maple butter for the fresh bread that they serve. Prime rib is one of the speciaties. It is so good. Try this place, you will love it.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The last time I dined here I was disappointed. Well I am now happy to say that the prior experience has been forgotten. I had dinner with 4 others and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Some of the menu items we had were bruschetta, crab dip, ahi tuna, ribs, meatloaf special, apple walnut cobbler, key lime pie. All were delicious. Our server David was knowledgeable and friendly. This was an exceptional dining experience and we will return.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Almost a pleasure to visit this nice restaurant and bar...The only complaint on this visit is the patrons...WHY must everybody be so loud and holler when they talk...Made a relaxing dinner miserable...Service was great as usual..