“Terrible Service at Wilkes barre location, over 40 minute wait for foam beer and attitude from waitress”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bottlenecks

Bottlenecks
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Award winning wings. Steaks. Sports. Live Music. Bottlenecks has it all! Open 7 days a week until 2am, Kitchen open 'til 11pm. Stop by for the "Best Wings in NEPA." Bottlenecks - Hot Wings, Cold Beer, Good Times!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you want to want 20 minutes to even have a waitress come get your drink order and then wait another 20 to take your food order this is the place for you. Waitress was clueless on the place of their self serve beer. Said she was coming back to take our order and never did. The beer we did on awl serve came out foam and was going to cost 6 bucks for foam. When we finally went up to the bar to get some kind of service a man listened to us then got our waitress and didn't explain our problem. The bartender then told us the beer we wanted at tapped two hours ago, which our waitress said oh no one told me. After spending 40 minutes getting zero service and foam for beer we left! Never going there again!!!!!

2 Thank Luckysky31

Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I just moved back to the area from Ohio and boy has Hazleton changed! Fortunately, this place is one of the few "good" changes. Planning to meet friends I got there too early and sat at the bar by myself for a while. First off - best bloody marys ever, hands down... it made for a beautiful Saturday afternoon. The bartender said the chef makes some kind of "secret bloody mary sauce" that has a ton of ingredients and they put it in a clear unmarked bottle. A few dashes of this stuff to plain tomato juice is all she used and it was great! For something that looks like another corner bar it was big inside - and much nicer than I expected. Parking sucks though - thanks to construction all over the freaking place! The bar was full of loud but friendly customers. One of the customers, obviously a regular, kept putting money in the jukebox and asking us to play music. I'd like to say that the food was good but after my liquid lunch I can't quite remember what I had!! I'll be going back soon to test out these "jumbo wings" that every one was bragging on though. Very nice overall, not your typical Hazleton bar and non-smoking which is a HUGE plus.

Visited December 2012
“Fun place with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to get together with friends. They have good drink prices and the food is good. Don't expect anything fancy. This is a bar. It is safe and the servers and other patrons are usually nice. This is the only bar I will go to in hazleton.

Plains, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New WilkesBarre location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

We went here the first opening week for their "soft" opening. It looks smaller than the one in Hazleton but it is very cozy inside. Although it did take a while to get served (they were REALLY busy and the frazzled waitress was very apologetic), the food was wonderful. I got spinach dip and we shared 25 wings. The prices seem about the same. My husband wanted to use the self serve draft beer taps but they said it wasn't "up and running" yet. I have to admit I am a little bias (as we drive 20 miles every week for the wings in the Hazleton location); I am just grateful that now I only have to drive 5!

I would suggest if you are in a hurry, go somewhere else. But if you have time to relax and enjoy the atmosphere it is a great place to spend the evening. Very good food, very good prices.

• Visited December 2012
PA
“Best Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wing night is great--go early so you get a good seat. Sit down and enjoy a beer and wings or anything else on their menu as it is a fun place to be

Visited May 2012