“Great service & food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
PA
“Great service & food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Upon entering the restaurant, I immediately received a warm welcome. Having never been in a Pita Pit before, the cashier took time to explain the various menu offerings and how to personalize my pita sandwich or select from some specialty pitas.. The chicken was prepared fresh and I could customize my toppings. Portion size was ample. The service was quick and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely return if in the area again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FlyEagle

Hinesville, Georgia
“Awesome!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love this place! I was visiting my old college town and stopped by for a quick lunch. Same great food and service that I recall from my undergrad days. The cherry on top? The cashier who took my order noticed my military ID and I found out that I got a discount as well. I shall be back here for sure!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great little stop for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Upon entering the establishment I was greeted with a warm welcome and a smile. The food was hot and fresh when I received it. It looked appetizing and almost looked like the picture on the menu board. The taste of the chicken was moist and juicy and the size of the pita was perfect for the price. I will definitely visit the establishment again in the near future.

PA,USA
“So good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

My husband took me to Pita Pit. It is delicious. You pick your own pita fillers such as falafel, greens, veggies. Delicious. Great for a quick stop to get a bite while walking around West Chester or to sit and take a break.

Visited April 2011