“very enjoyable”

Limoncello Risorante & Caterers
Reserve with OpenTable
Limoncello Risorante & Caterers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gay St. and Market St.
Description: All the acclaim aside, Limoncello is run by a family that is loyal to its customers. We want to ensure that every time you come in you feel part of something special. The Mingrino family is faithful to their customers and are always bringing you good food, good drinks, and good times. Limoncello caters to private functions and banquets such as bridal and baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays and other social events. Our award winning team brings legendary Italian cuisine and exceptional service to your home or your preferred venue. We'll guide you through every step of the event and provide our own professional servers and bartenders to make your event memorable. If you love Limoncello, consider us for catering your next event.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food made your tastebuds want more, our waitress was the best, and the company I shared my dinner with were all top shelf.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This as my second visit to Limoncello. I enjoyed myself so much the first time that I had to try it again. All I can say is it's amazing. The food is superb; fresh, tasty, cooked perfectly, and the staff is fast, friendly, helpful and enthusiastic, and efficient. We started off with a wedge salad to split which was perfect size, and I had the seabass puttanesca. The fish was H U G E and It was perfectly cooked. The pasta was tender, and has SO much flavor!
My husband had the veal limoncello topped with crab meat. The veal was dipped in egg and cooked to perfection. It, too, came with a sizeable side of pasta. The meals, for the size, are priced well. Approx. $25 per dish, plus the salad which we split for $9. We had some wine and finished off the night with a complimentary shot of Limoncello and a slice of banana cheesecake that was also incredible!
The place is a little loud, and crowded so make reservations. Dont miss a visit to Limoncello when you're in West Chester, and I cant wait for the new restaurant in Chester Springs to open this fall (November)!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went there to meet a business colleague. We were seated quickly and the buffet was quick and incredible. We had plenty of time to talk and enjoy the food. Service was excellent!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Get past the noise, and you'll love the food. If you're in town for lunch, stop by for their lunch buffet

Reviewed September 13, 2012

A neighborhood gem. Always decent sized portions and a vibrate atmosphere. The only drawback is the noise level in the dining rooms which are energetic so parties over four might have trouble hearing each other.