“Best. Pizza. Ever.”
Review of Alfredo's Italian BYO - CLOSED

Alfredo's Italian BYO
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Alfredo's has easily the best pizza in eastern PA, rivaling places I've enjoyed in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago. They provide a robust sauce, high quality local cheese, and a crust that is to die for. My salad was fresh, crisp, and the house dressing was perfect.

The ambiance would be considered more fun than fine, but that's alright. I was entertaining guests, and we were looking for a good time. Alfredo's will be getting my business many, many times in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Just went to this eatery last week with friends, who recommended it because they enjoy the parent restaurant in Berwyn. Good food. I had the yummy cannelloni bean soup for appetizer which was filling, so most of my delicious entree of rigatoni, sausage & mushrooms went home with me. My husband had an excellent steak, and the rest of our party were not disappointed with their meals.
Half the building is actually take out menu items, while the other side is the restaurant, including fancier food. both sides separated by a glass wall. Nice for quietness. My server got my entree wrong, but he brought the correct one within minutes, and my friends enjoyed the 'mistake'. Ha.
Bring your wine, have a relaxing time in this nice little place.