“nasty”

Order Online
Ranked #90 of 299 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Description: West Chester Diner is an American Restaurant, Breakfast Restaurant & Family Restaurant located in West Chester, PA that Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week. We specialize in Lunch Specials, Burgers, Sunday Brunch, Milkshakes, Pancakes, Catering, Parties, Take Out Food, All Day Breakfast & more! The best quality is absolute satisfaction of customers. We provide the best and delicious food to our customers. West Chester Diner strives to keep the standard for good. We are open Seven days a week to serve our customers with scrumptious meal. West Chester Diner offers Dine in, Takeout and Party Catering for any event. We promise you that we will keep on doing our best with strength, honesty and pride.
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

literally disgusting, hair the opposite color of mine found in my food. so gross. never again. throwing up

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed January 15, 2019

We went here for breakfast on a Saturday when we lost power at home. Service was fast and attentive. Food was very standard, but hey, it's breakfast after all. The only knock was that my wife's eggs and potatoes were cold, which is odd because they came out so fast. My omelet was quite good, although also not very hot.

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Went for a nice dinner. The child’s menu had a good variety of choices at reasonable prices. Adult items were good sized portions. Very friendly staff. We will be back.

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Sunday morning Joan and I had a great breakfast. Joan had oatmeal with raisins, cream and brown sugar. I had a fresh bagel with cream cheese, tomato, onion and lettuce. I was happily surprised with the bagel as I usually don't order them at anywhere but a good Jewish deli

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

WEST CHESTER DINER
First and last time there. Asked waitress what was good. She said Famous for their soup. Italian Wedding and Shrimp Corn Chowder were actually good but it ended there.
Wife got hot roast beef with mashed potatoes; told cooked each day on premises and roast beef was sliced lunch meat. NOT GOOD
I had Nachos. Hamburger cooked in grease put on a plate with diced onion, tomatoes, jalapenos and covered with cheese then thrown in oven to cook vegetables. Topped with herrs round tortilla bites.
Totally nasty.
Daughter had chicken fingers and fries. Kids meal comes with a dessert. Chicken looked good but daughter wouldn't eat it. This is a staple of her diet...but wouldn't eat it.
Waitress asked how meal was and I told her. Said I wouldn't suggest the food we were given. She said it's not the normal cook and apologized and wanted to know how to make it right. I declined and that us when she said my daughter gets a dessert (her and my wife were in bathroom) , they came back and 20 minutes later no waitress. Didnt even have anyone else walk by us.
Waitress brought soup right away but then food came later then it should have. She made the place sound good but she failed as much as the food.
Won't ever go back