“Could not have been more perfect!”
Review of Dilworthtown Inn

Dilworthtown Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Dilworthtown Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Brinton's Bridge Road
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We dined here this past Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary.

From the moment we walked in the front door, we were greeted warmly by each employee we encountered and received many wishes of "Happy Anniversary".

Our server was Monty and he was excellent - attentive, cordial and helpful. Our food was also excellent - mushroom soup for him and butternut squash & pear soup for me and then pork tenderloin for both of us. The food was hot and flavorful and beautifully presented. I had white chocolate macademia nut ice cream for dessert and it was the best ice cream I've had in a long time. My husband also enjoyed his apple turnover.

The ambience is very romantic and charming. I love the small number of tables in a given room, and enjoyed the low lighting - perfect for a romantic dinner. The holiday decorations were beautiful and would have presented nice backdrops for photos.

This was the third time we've dined here for a special occasion and I'm sure we will take many opportunities in the future to return.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I had a nice dinner there last night with some business associates. The food, service and atmosphere were all first class. The prices were reasonable for what we ordered. My only quibble is that we ordered a fairly common wine and they were out of it despite their extensive wine list.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Although the restaurant is charming and romantic, that's the end of the best it has to offer. Service was terrible - have you ever waited 40 minutes for a bottle of wine? Then we were told they did not have it!!! ARGH!!! Filet was medium well, when we asked for medium rare and the waiter even came back a second time to confirm medium rare. Now for dessert - they were out of 3 of the 5 or 6 choices...at 8:00 - Really? I agree that this was once the best restaurant to patronize, but will never go back again, nor will we ever recommend it. Seriously, for the price, I've eaten at better upscale diners!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Dilworthtown Inn is a great place to go for that special intimate / romantic dinner. It's great to go around Christmas, with all of their decorations they create that special holiday mood. Good classic menu of steaks and seafood.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is the restaurant that my wife and I always continue to go back to. I like the stables outside in the summer when then have live music but mostly enjoy the elegance of the Inn. We have never had bad meal - actually, very memorable positive experiences dining here for almost 30 years!