“Nice Understated Mexican Place”
Review of Senora's Authentic Mexican - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been going to Senora's for more than 10 years so I believe I know this place very well. I take my family there a few times a month for a quick week night dinner. It is a BYO in a strip mall with a basic, clean atmosphere featuring pinatas on the ceiling. Nothing fancy but the food is consistently decent. I recommend the Mole Poblano, Enchilada and Sausalito Burrito. They also make some really nice salsas. I wouldn't recommend Senoras for a romantic dinner but if you want a variety of Mexican food to satisfy the whole family (picky eaters too) it is a great option.

There are newer reviews for Senora's Authentic Mexican

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I am from California and I have been looking for an Authentic Mexican Restaurant and have finally found it. Great Service, wonderful flavor. I was impressed with the true authenticity of this restaurant. I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Service was slow at all tasks at hand. Food left us feeling hungry and was not of the quality expected. Quite a let down

Reviewed March 28, 2012

We have been going to Senora's for at least 15 years. We are good friends with the owners and are always treated well there. The best things to get there are the Alas de Coyote (wings), chori queso, Chicken Tortilla Soup, Santa Fe Chicken Fajita, Chile Relleno, Sausalito, quesadillas, or really anything else-it is all yummy! The waiters/waitresses are extremely friendly and well-trained. They also sell TONS of pinatas! They do not deliver-but there is take-out there. You must try Senora's!!!

1  Thank reerma
Reviewed February 27, 2010

$4.99 for chips and salsa. Enchilada "dinner" is two cheddar cheese covered roll-ups and nothing else; no rice or beans. Disappointing.