“You'll love it!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Exton, Pennsylvania
“You'll love it!”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Yes, it's a bar and tavern atmosphere but the food is not sports bar - wings on the weekends and a burger and a beer during the week type menu. Instead great blackened prime ribs, scallops are superb and the ribs on sunday are excellent !!!

• Visited September 2011

PA & lower DE
“Best place in West Chester”
Reviewed December 22, 2009

My wife and I lived in West Chester for 2 years and did not find a better place for the $ than Ryan's Pub. Outstanding food for a great price! They have specials every day. They have a Rueban sandwich that is the best I ever had and we can not pass up the Ryan's Nachos every time we go. Best nachos we ever ate! My wife and I go and dont spend more than $20! They also just built a deck on the back for great outdoor dining.