“My Go To Place”

Ranked #125 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Pizza, cheese steaks, hoagies, salads, and weekend breakfasts - it's all yummy. Nice fresh rolls too. Plus, they are more than happy to pack a cold sandwich for travel so you can put it together later in the day and nothing is soggy!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I don't feel like I've come back to my childhood home til I have had a cheese steak from the Pepper Mill! It's been over two years since I was last in this area and I was really craving a Pepper Mill cheese steak. It was just as I had hoped it would be --- perfect! You don't need to go into the city to have a proper and delicious cheese steak as this is definately the best in Chester County!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The steaksandwhiches are good but so little meat! Not worth the money.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I have eaten the subs / hoagies at the Pepper Mill and feel that it is a very good sandwich.
Last evening we took ten box top coupons and ordered a free pizza.
Now I live in North Carolina and am staying at my sister's and never had a pizza from here.
With that said my rating of their pizza is excellent. The crust was just right and completely eatable, there was none left from the pieces I ate. The middle was a two topping , onion & jalapeños . It was not over done, not too much of anything, just the right mixture & texture. This without doubt is one of the best pizzas that I have ever ate.
Well done and my compliments to the chef and the staff there.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were in town for a wedding, and since we were near Philly my husband was craving a cheesesteak. When we went to the Victory Brewing Comapny the waitress told us about the Pepper Mill. It was outstanding. The cheesesteaks were really good, the fries were perfect and the milkshake was delicious. The service was quick and friendly. Can't wait to go back.