“Sat at bar for 17 minutes -2 bartenders NOT busy and it was like I was invisible so we left and went to social lounge.”

Side Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 257 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

As much as I am out around West Chester - I never get good service at side bar - and I am a GREAT tipper.
I have given side bar many chances to WOW me. So NO MORE SIDE BAR EVER.

Visited June 2013

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Getting better (still not quite spence though)”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Side bar has gotten a lot better. food could use some work. atmosphere is cool and outside is very cool. They need to do a bit of work on their menu. We still wish spence was back, but it's a decent place to go. definitely worth checking oyt

Visited August 2012
AZ
“Craft Beer Heaven...”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

All I can say is that if you are a craft beer fan, you will not be disappointed. They have a GREAT selection of beers on tap and even more in bottles. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We came on a Sunday night and again for the Monday morning special beer tapping of Pliny the Younger and other awesomeness (if you are a beer fan, that should make you take notice of the quality of beers served here!). If you don't know of the Legendary PTY, let's just say there was a line to get in the morning, and the keg was tapped in 13 mintues.... The Bar was nice enough to provide some Starbucks coffee for those of us braving the cold outside- which impressed me.

Monday afternoon, we did have some lunch there and it was tasty. The menu they offered was interesting- more than I expect from bar food.

If in the area, I would come again for sure!

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“fun drinks, good apps.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

The food here was hit or miss...we had the crab cocktail and calamari appitizers. both very good! My main dish of scallops was excellent. We also ordered the steak...not good. So, this particular night,a friday, the seafood was very fresh and prepared well. The crowd was young, and fun. Great prices, most main courses were 15-20$, which is great for the area. Would definitely recommend.

Chadds Ford, PA
“Surprsingly good food -”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Glad we found this place. It is a busy bar, but they have a nice dining room with good casual food. Good service, reasonable prices.