“Nice place for basic fare and drinks”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: High Street
Fanwood
“Nice place for basic fare and drinks”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Four of us had a very nice lunch here. The beer menu is large and interesting. I had a very good burger and fries. Others enjoyed a veggie pizza and a chicken dish. It's a nice spot for lunch

Visited August 2014

“You Will Not Be Disappointed”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Steak, seafood, burgers, salad, sandwiches, fish, chicken, nachos, pizza! Every single thing I have gotten from Iron Hill is always to my liking. Living in West Chester for the past 16 years, I would say that this is my favorite restaurant in town. There truly is something for everyone and I guarantee that you will not walk away disappointed by dinner here!

• Visited July 2014
reading
“nice restaurant good beer”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went to Iron Hill in West Chester tonight for the national IPA day. I got the 10 IPA beer sampler. It was great! I had the North Atantic salmon and it was very good. We had a reservation but waited for an outdoor table. Worth the wait! Great meal, great food and nice atmosphere. I highly recommend. The manager stopped to see us a couple times. Well done guys. We will come back.

• Visited August 2014
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Everything is Good!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

No matter which side you sit on (bar side or dinning room side) the food is great, the service is great and the beers are even better. Every time I have been there, I have found the wait staff A+++. They know the menus and what type of beer is best for you.

• Visited August 2014
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“You'll like this place”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I've had the pleasure of eating here several times. It's always been a pleasure. The food, atmosphere, and service are very good. This is a reliable West Chester landmark. You'll become a fan after one visit.

• Visited July 2014