“Lunch”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #20 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hot dogs and acutraments. Raw or cooked onions, relish, great milkshakes. Kids love the electric trains. Fast service and very clean restrooms.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

I really can't recommend this place. I know it is a local icon but the food is just not good. I give them 2 stars for the weenies. They are decent. But the rest of the food is awful. The french fries taste like frozen fries that were left too long in the freezer. Lemonade was terrible. It was warm in a cup with no ice and the mix was way off. It tasted like warm, sharp lemon juice. Seems like this place is riding on a wave of nostalgia for what it used to be.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in to get a special frankfurter and asked them to add cheese and chili. It’s so nice to have one once in a while.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

A friend of mine told me about this place. Our first visit was 3 weeks ago. Came back for a second visit today. Service was great, the food was great. Both my wife & I had hot dogs with chilli, split an order of onion rings and drinks. Before leaving, I told one of the guys at the counter how much we enjoyed our meal and that we would return again the next time we are in the area. He gave a bumper sticker as a thank you.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

First time here....it lived up to my expectations. My daughter and I stopped after a hockey game while ennroute to another. We had just got dogs and fries with a couple of drinks-everything (including the service) was good. They were very quick filling the order, and we were in and out in about twenty minutes. The dogs had the perfect dog to bun ratio....you picky eaters know exactly what I mean (I’m one too). Beware, CASH ONLY!!! Will be returning for sure.