“Can’t beat the frankfurters”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #20 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in to get a special frankfurter and asked them to add cheese and chili. It’s so nice to have one once in a while.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

A friend of mine told me about this place. Our first visit was 3 weeks ago. Came back for a second visit today. Service was great, the food was great. Both my wife & I had hot dogs with chilli, split an order of onion rings and drinks. Before leaving, I told one of the guys at the counter how much we enjoyed our meal and that we would return again the next time we are in the area. He gave a bumper sticker as a thank you.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

First time here....it lived up to my expectations. My daughter and I stopped after a hockey game while ennroute to another. We had just got dogs and fries with a couple of drinks-everything (including the service) was good. They were very quick filling the order, and we were in and out in about twenty minutes. The dogs had the perfect dog to bun ratio....you picky eaters know exactly what I mean (I’m one too). Beware, CASH ONLY!!! Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Been enjoying this little joint since I was five. When the place caught on fire and had to go through some changes I thought "It will never be the same." I was right. It got even better! Still had the awesome trains and pictures on the wall and wait for it...they made the bathrooms inside the building. That's right! You had to walk outside to the side of the building to use the bathroom. Big improvement. I'll tell ya familys even get together and exchange Christmas gifts, birthday, even remember when trips are had here. Many people love and still enjoy the atmosphere and the good snap of a Jimmy John's hot dog. Stop in and see for yourself. You Won't regret it.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Atmosphere is fun and nostalgic. The real attraction is the thick skinned hotdogs. Some people can'ty deal with them and for those they have regular dogs. But I recommend at leasty trying the thick skinned dogs they are known for. A Chester County institution.