“As good as I expected”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #20 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

First time here....it lived up to my expectations. My daughter and I stopped after a hockey game while ennroute to another. We had just got dogs and fries with a couple of drinks-everything (including the service) was good. They were very quick filling the order, and we were in and out in about twenty minutes. The dogs had the perfect dog to bun ratio....you picky eaters know exactly what I mean (I’m one too). Beware, CASH ONLY!!! Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Been enjoying this little joint since I was five. When the place caught on fire and had to go through some changes I thought "It will never be the same." I was right. It got even better! Still had the awesome trains and pictures on the wall and wait for it...they made the bathrooms inside the building. That's right! You had to walk outside to the side of the building to use the bathroom. Big improvement. I'll tell ya familys even get together and exchange Christmas gifts, birthday, even remember when trips are had here. Many people love and still enjoy the atmosphere and the good snap of a Jimmy John's hot dog. Stop in and see for yourself. You Won't regret it.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Atmosphere is fun and nostalgic. The real attraction is the thick skinned hotdogs. Some people can'ty deal with them and for those they have regular dogs. But I recommend at leasty trying the thick skinned dogs they are known for. A Chester County institution.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

It's an interesting place for an overpriced hot dog. They have a lot of interesting pictures on the walls and stuff for kids to do to keep occupied.They claim it was Andrew Wyeth's favorite place to go when he was in town. The food is average, I don't get all the hype.

1  Thank BobMcGowan
Reviewed December 12, 2017

If you like hot dogs you need to add this to your resume. Try all the condiments. Ill bet you cant eat just one however I can only eat one. Good service good people good times. Great stop before the Westchester U football game. Go Rams. Anyway Make this a stop. You will not be disappointed.