“Just got to go.”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #20 of 285 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 12, 2017

If you like hot dogs you need to add this to your resume. Try all the condiments. Ill bet you cant eat just one however I can only eat one. Good service good people good times. Great stop before the Westchester U football game. Go Rams. Anyway Make this a stop. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I love coming to Jimmy Johns. Been coming for 50 years now. Started by my dad bringing the whole family on weekends. I remember Jimmy sitting at our table and talking to my dad and telling all us kids about the trains. The food is always fresh and tastes great. I've brought my son here for 20 years and when he has children I'm sure he will continue the tradition.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a family favorite, not a all fancy, with a walk up counter to order and pick up. Service is fast and efficient. Hot dogs are the big seller here, along with Birch beer. Kids of all ages love the multiple train layouts which keep younger children mesmerized while they munch.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Get a split and an order of cheese fries. You can't go wrong, especially with a fixin's bar. My kids love the burgers.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Had done pretty good hot dogs. They are a little bit smaller size and it's good to get them loaded. Nice local old school establishment. Enjoy