“Delicious Roman”
Review of Core de Roma

Core de Roma
Reserve with OpenTable
Core de Roma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 278 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Adams Street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A bit different than "traditional" Italian food, Roman food seems to be a little lighter fare, and absolutely delicious! They serve chickpeas in addition to a bread bowl with olive oil to dip, then a salad with your meal. Very friendly staff, quiet atmosphere for a romantic Valentine's date.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This restaurant is an authentic Italian bistro. Sometimes bronzino is on the menu, and it’s wonderful! The veal chop is exceptional, and the service is impeccable. I’ve dined here several times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Really good, well prepared Italian food at reasonable prices. The octopus/arugula salad was marvelous, and the generous portion easily serves two. Pasta dishes were perfectly prepared. However, be warned that inside the music is very loud and makes conversation difficult, so I'd recommend a visit on a day nice enough for outdoor dining.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Core de Roma is a go-to place for my wife and I when we want a dependable, delicious Italian meal. We have NEVER been disappointed with their quality of food or service. I especially appreciate that we are always warmly greeted by the owner, Luigi. I'm sure his presence has a lot to do with the consistent quality! Additionally, the prices are reasonable and it's a BYOB! Plus, parking is free and easy as opposed to other downtown West Chester restaurants.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I had driven by the restaurant a number of times, but there's no wonder I never heard anyone talk about it. I was truly disappointed. The service was awful - and it's not like it was so busy that it could be justified. My boyfriends meal came out and we had to wait over five minutes instead of the meals coming out together. Then I asked for water since I had an empty glass and that took over 20 mins. The quality of the food was sub-par Italian. There are much better spots to go to.