“Freshest, tastiest pizza in West Chester”
Review of America's Pie

America's Pie
Ranked #128 of 256 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We have been here many times and have yet to be disappointed. Great tasting pizza with freshly made sauce.

There are newer reviews for America's Pie

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The slices are larger than other pizza places in WC. Nothing special about the pizza. Good but not the best in town.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I am a pizza snob and since I moved here 3 years ago I have been looking for a pizza place to call my own. I found it. They use all fresh ingredients including sauce they make with real tomatoes no cans used here and you can taste the difference.

They also have a huge selection of sandwiches and speciality pies. I have never had a bad meal. A must try.

Also they have the America's pledge that they will customize or create anything you want as long as pick ingredients found on their menu. So get as creative as possible. I have created so insane pizzas on my own.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

They make an upside down pie(cheese on the bottom, tomatoes on top). They call it Brooklyn style. It is outstanding. I have had some of the other pies, like Buffalo chicken, barbecue, meat. They are also delicious. This place is great!

2  Thank Sam S