“This is like mecca for me!”
Review of QVC Studio Park

QVC Studio Park
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in West Chester
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: QVC, the popular home-shopping network, offers studio tours that feature live broadcasts from five studio views.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

If you have ever seen QVC, and even if you haven't, the tour is awesome! What an incredible level of energy once you hit the doors! Everyone is friendly, smiling, happy - if we could only put this in the water system!

1  Thank BataviaBev
There are newer reviews for QVC Studio Park

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was more than we expected. The tour was very nice-it is incredible to see qvc "behind the scenes". The only disappointment was the small store. Get a coupon before you go..they are available online. Allow approx. 2 hours to enjoy. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Angie B
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were in the area and decided to take in this tour before we headed home as I thought it would be interesting for our kids to see a studio. This was a guide lead 1 hour walking tour with a couple of stops along the way to sit and watch some movie clips. Excellent tour guides who provided lots of information and really seemed to love their job and the company they work for. The kids enjoyed seeing all the lights/sets and the live filming. If you are a QVC fan there are host cut outs you can take a photo with.

You can buy snacks but there is no dining option on site for guests - they will provide you a list of local restaurants and directions to their outlets.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I took my mom for mother's day to QVC's Studio Park Tour. Being loyal shoppers for years at QVC, we wanted to check this out. The tour was very reasonable at $7.00. You can't take any kind of tour for that little amount. The tour was a great. It was so neat to be able to see where all the magic happens. The only thing I was disappointed about, was the store to shop in. For a company that sells millions of merchandise, the shop had little to nothing in it. I thought they would have a huge store with some good sales possibly. I did not end up buying a thing. On a side note...the public restrooms were the cleanest I have ever seen in my life!!! You could almost eat off the floor. Who ever designed it should get an award. My husband went on the tour as well, and even though he does not watch QVC, he really enjoyed the tour as well.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This tour really showed the ins and outs of QVC. What an operation! Not sure if it's really worth $7.00, or even $6.00, with the coupon found at our hotel.

2  Thank stressfreegolfer