“If you can get an "invite" go”
Review of QVC Studio Park

QVC Studio Park
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in West Chester
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: QVC, the popular home-shopping network, offers studio tours that feature live broadcasts from five studio views.
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I went to the Fall Fashion accessories Preview Party one rainy Friday night, After our bags were checked etc, we went upstairs to see the various tables where the shoes, handbags, jewelry, hosiery, scarfs, etc designers had the tables set with their upcoming merchandise. Unfortunately, there was no way to try anything on- just one in any size was on display, but you could ask about the features of the item and then find out whne the item would be on air and for sale. There wasn't as much to see as I thought, but then we could browse the store. We aere given a coupon for a discount in the store and also a fabulous gift bag with many accessory items. Ths made the trip worth it. I don't think I would pay for a studio tour.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We went for the studio tour and didn't know what to expect, but it exceeded our expectations and we thoroughly enjoyed it. This was an exceptionally professional, interesting and engaging tour. Anyone, not just QVCers would enjoy this tour because it really gave you a behind the scenes look at what it takes to broadcast a television program. The men as well as the women that were in the group found it enjoyable as well.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

You've seen QVC on TV with the products and the TV personalities and sometimes the guest stars who come on television to endorse their product. But taking the QVC tour and going behind the scenes, is a very interesting experience. If you plan your trip accordingly, you can also be part of the studio audience which is fun too! We were able to see segments being taped, as the host talked about the items being featured. We all enjoyed shopping in the company store afterwards, where we got some really nice values. Located in West Chester PA, there are areas surrouding Studio Park where you can have a nice lunch and put together a great day trip!

Reviewed June 3, 2011

I took my wife to QVC as part of a surprise for our wedding anniversary.
We took the tour and Marveta was our guide. The tour was fabulous!
We observed an actual on air broadcast , visited some of the other sets that are used and got to see the behind the scenes production work areas as well.
Our guide was quite informative and displayed a passion for her work.
I would highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank dreamlover50s
Reviewed April 18, 2011

It was interesting to see how the spots are filmed, produced, and how QVC makes gobs of money every second of every day.. but this is a free tour that they charge $7.50 for, if you know what I mean. It's advertised as 90 minutes, we were done in about 45.

If this were free, I'd be telling the world to go there. But for $7.50, you can live without it.

4  Thank Andre S