“This has become my favorite place in town”
Review of Billy Burger and Bakery - MOVED

Billy Burger and Bakery
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Billy Burger and Bakery is located off of Rt 23 in Elverson, PA. We are easy to get to from the PA Turnpike as well(Morgantown Exit). Everything on our menu is made fresh daily and on site. Both owners,Bill and Sally McConnell are there each day creating, baking and cooking. The staff is friendly and are willing to help you any way they can. Billy Burger and Bakery has received the BEST OF 2012 for BURGER AND DESSERT COMBO, 2013 and 2014 best burger from the a pestigous regional publication MAINLINE TODAY MAGAZINE. Chef Bill is well traveled Chef. A 1983 graduate of 'The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia. Bill was an Executive chef in Philly for over 17yrs and has worked and explored cuisines in Puerto Rico, South and Central America, Washington,D.C.,Cape May, N.J. and more.Please feel free to call us or just stop in to see and taste what we are about. Thank You!!
Philadelphia
“This has become my favorite place in town”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Billy is a great chef! Beside the first class burgers, the comfort food is the best. I have been eating there at least once a week for months. Best day was when I was sick and had to go out for food. Billy took one look at me and asked if I was ok. He went in the back and came out with the BEST homemade tomato soup I have ever had. Oh, and don't forget the great desserts. My favorite keeps changing - right now it is chocolate cake with the fudge icing!

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“The best burgers and baked goods ANYWHERE”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place makes the best burgers I have ever tasted. The specials are a unique blend of gourmet and comfort food, guaranteed to leave you satisfied. It's a family owned and operated place, and after you've been there once or twice you're going to be a lifelong customer and feel like part of the family. We've been regulars for months, and are continually impressed.
If the burgers aren't enough to keep you coming back, the cupcakes, pumpkin cake with fresh cinnamon whipped cream and the homemade strawberry short cake will have you hooked. This chef and baker husband and wife team are incredible! I cannot say enough great things about this place!

“Our Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I eat here at least twice a month, usually once a week. Billy makes the best food either of us have had in a long time and the atmosphere is perfect. I love the specials, every one of which is imaginative and delicious. I have a food allergy, so I have some special dietary needs and Billy always does his best to accomodate. On the bakery side, everything is delicious I'm told (as I can't try them myself). My wife loves the strawberry shortcake. Make sure to get it before its gone.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Fresh & Made to Order Burgers & Heavenly Sweets”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've been going to Billy's since they opened and the food has remained consistenly good. Great Specials, a wonderful array of sweet treats made by Sally, and Billy's char grilled Black Angus burgers. It's a tiny space for seating - but most good things come in small packages. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank IslandJasmine
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Double Comfort Food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Billy Burger serves up burgers cooked to order as well as some delicious sweets like cupcakes and brownies. There's only a few seats inside and few outside when the weather is good, so go early or off-peak. One of my favorites is the trucker burger, which comes with coleslaw and crinkle cut fries on top. The coleslaw is a real treat, tangy and crunchy the way it's the best. Plus, the burgers are made to order so they're fresh. Then there's the desserts, which are arrayed on the counter to lure you in. Don't resist. Pick one out and enjoy. Prices are also very reasonable, making this a convenient stop to stay on budget.

• Visited October 2012