“Great food, pleasant service”

Oriental Pearl Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 257 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food, pleasant service”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This has been our "go to" chinese restauant when we don't feel like driving down to Chinatown. The ingredients are always fresh and dishes are made to order. We also love the fresh wide fried noodles. The chicken with mixed vegetables and moo sho pork are always perfect. Hot and sour soup is great!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank sledloll

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service in a pleasant setting”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

It's easy to overlook a place that is right in your own neighborhood, but we have become regulars at Oriental Pearl. We usually stick to the Chinese section of the menu and have tried many of the regular items and a number of the specials. I have had the Kung Pao shrimp and chicken dishes quite often, and my wife has enjoyed the MuShu Pork and most recently the Mango Chicken. They are happy to make a dish more or less spicy to your taste. Service is always polite and pleasant. It is a BYOB, so be sure to bring your own wine or beer if you like. We have taken friends with us who are real foodies, and they were very impressed by the food. We are not sushi fans, but there is a sushi bar if you like that. I highly recommend Oriental Pearl.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank granddadb
“A good local find with a good menu”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Sushi was rea;;y good and the fried rice dishes are all flavorful.
This is a good spot, but a little pricey.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Reillys1013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A+ Food and Staff”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Me and my husband ate here a few hours ago because he was hungry and we had to drop off something next door at the UPS store so we went on a whim to try a new restaurant out.I initially thought it was a buffet that would serve sub par warm food.Boy was I wrong!From the suggestion I hade the super dragon roll and I must say it lived up to its name.It was so nicely prepared and they gave you big hearty helpings,the waiters were so attentive and so welcoming.Me and my husband both thoroughly enjoyed this place and will be returning!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Janine A
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Oriental Pearl offers a diverse and delicious Asian styled menu! The portions are huge and the food is very good! The service is great and every time I go I am treated with politeness. I highly recommend this restaurant!