“Excellent food - Terrible Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Nooddi Thai Chef - West Chester
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are authentic Thai, vegetarian, noodle-pasta, and sushi. We offer dine-in, take out and free delivery.
“Excellent food - Terrible Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a great spot for Thai food. Good apps, great pad Thai, and the best drunken noodles I've ever had. But do yourself a favor and get takeout. Every single time I've dined in, the first thing out of our waiter's mouth was "You know we close at 9:30, right?" This is not an exaggeration. Even if it was 6PM, same thing. Horrible decor, always felt rushed, bad service... get take out and enjoy this delicious food at home.

york
“Thai food to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Very good authentic Thai food. I dined with my wife, son, college-freshman daughter, sister and her wife for lunch today. My pad thai was hot, fresh, and tasty with the biggest and freshest bean sprouts I've ever eaten. My picky 10 year old boy loved the satay and white rice and he ate everything and said it was better than Pahka's, a local Thai restaurant we go to. If you are in West Chester, PA you should really give this place a try; we did and didn't regret one moment or morsel.

• Visited August 2013
“Good grub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went for dinner on a Sunday. No other customers but they just opened. We ordered the app sampler finished every bite and loved it. Nine year old extremely food limited son had chicken noodle soup was enjoyed by all. My husband,older son and I shared the jungle king and all loved it. The crispy duck was not my favorite but hubby loved it. My family loved the aquarium motif. Will come again.

• Visited July 2013
Hamden, Connecticut
“Certainly enjoyed the authentic recipes served here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

While on the road, it is not always easy to find the best restaurants in the community. This particular one was highly recommended by local residents, and I am glad we took their advice. Thai food is definitely one of my favorites, and the ocean-like décor when we arrived made it immediately impressive. Always appreciated when the staff assists in deciding the best selections to choose, and the ones picked were certainly above average. The spinach pasta loaded with tofu, shrimp, chicken and seafood was delicious. I always start with Tom Yum soup and was glad they served it here. My associate was anxious to try their peanut sauce and was glad he added it to his veggie selection for sure! Don't usually have dessert but we both wanted to leave totally satisfied so we enjoyed their mango/coconut pastry that our waiter insisted we try. We went early so not many customers were there, but we appreciated the special attention by "Joe" when we needed direction.

• Visited May 2013
Union City, New Jersey
“Thai cooking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

decent prices, but food was really good; fast, friendly service; located in a small plaza, nicely decorated, homey feel to it.

• Visited May 2013