“Great lamb chops”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Private Lot
Transit: 104 Septa bus
Description: Mythos is the perfect place for lunch, business meetings and intimate dinner events. Serving the freshest and only authentic Greek food in West Chester, PA. We love where we live and live to celebrate both our location and our ingredients, from the land, air and sea. Mythos is our interpretation of the best we have come to know in the Greek culture of family where it is best and most often celebrated, at the dinner table.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Love the lamp chops and the grilled shrimp. Portions are generous. The prices are very reasonable and the restaurant is clean.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My college-age son and I ate dinner at Mythos for the first time tonight. The restaurant itself is attractive -hardwood floors and white tablecloths. The lighting is subdued, but not dark. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive, bringing us refills for our drinks, and checking on us frequently. Our meal began with a loaf of bread and spiced olive oil for dipping. I ordered char-broiled chicken, and my son had lamb chops. The meals were accompanied by side salads, which were fresh but standard -lettuce, tomato, cucumber & red onion. The dressing was the house specialty: olive oil-based with feta cheese. Our entrees were floating in a similar sauce -this theme got to be a bit boring after a while, especially when my potatoes arrived the same way. My son's lamb and my chicken were good cuts of meat, tender and tasty, despite the oily sauce. For desert, we shared baklava, which was quite good, but the portion was small. My decaf tasted like it had been on the burner all day long. Honestly, I expected a bit more for the price. I have tasted more creative Greek food. Mythos is a pleasant restaurant, and I will give it a second try, maybe for lunch next time; perhaps the decaf will be fresher then.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Food and portion size are excellent. One small goof there were alot of small pieces of shell in my mussel dinner.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Just like Greece, I never order, just let the waiter do the work, it is always the best. Fresh and authentic, like a Greek Isle.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food here is very good. I always order the octopus and it is delicious. Others I have dined with here have ordered a variety of dishes and all have been good also. The portions are very large, and the prices, while not cheap, are quite reasonable. The service has always been good here. The only negative is the location (tucked into an apartment comlex) and the atomosphere, which is fine, but ordinary..