“Best sushi ever!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have to admit we have walked by this place a couple times and it wasn't until after reading your reviews that my husband and I decided to give it a try this weekend. So glad we did! Reading that it was a BYOB, we stopped in before a movie and I was intent on trying something different than our usual sushi rolls. I was a bit overwhelmed by the selection and asked our waitress for recommendations. We tried 3 new rolls (Fantastic, Brian and Spicy Salmon Roll). They were delicious! We also ordered the Four Seasons meal for dinner and enjoyed it very much.

I loved it so much I took my teenage daughters last night. We got sushi and enjoyed dessert after. I especially love the attention to detail with decorating the plates. I think we are hooked and will be making a trip to WC on a regular basis..

2  Thank SAbbott2012

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Bring your own wine, no corkage fee. Food fresh and tasty. Worth the price. Pleasant ambience. My partner and I were full with a bill of $36.00.

2  Thank Mary A
Reviewed April 18, 2013

After following advice of other reviewers online , I tried a restaurant
which I had preconceived ideas, because it's hidden in a shopping
center, like so many of those buffet restaurants. Boy, was I wrong!
You know this restaurant is great when they make memorable
Thai Ice Tea and Moo Shu Shrimp with whole Shrimp, with just enough
sauce. It's one the best for Chinese, Sushi, Thai and doing each equally
excellent. This is a great BYO. We will make it a favorite.

4  Thank Fanfromphilly
Reviewed February 20, 2013

While there has been a proliferation of Asian-style eateries in the Chester County, PA area, none come close to this small place tucked into a corner of a strip mall near West Chester Borough. We were very surprised at the excellent food quality and modest price.

1  Thank editor75
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The best sushi in west chester, exton and downingtown. The women and men that work here are so nice and helpful. They have a 10% coupon of their take out menus that you can use eat in or take out. They also a combo during lunch and dinner where you can get two special rolls, a house soup with an amazing ginger dressing or miso soup or hot and sour soup for an amazing price! The fish is always fresh and they are great with people ordering modifiers on their menu. This place can be vegan and vegetarian and they always help us with that. I love Asian Fusion and they are better and cheaper than kooma in west chester that I used to love!

1  Thank Veroness