“Reach out for this Olive Branch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Branch

Ranked #64 of 253 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Windsor Ct
“Reach out for this Olive Branch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

My niece and nephew live in West Chester, Pa. They recommended we visit one of their favorite restaurants, Olive Branch. Having eaten there before, they believed I would enjoy what they described as a fun "tapas" experience.
The restaurant was decorated for the season, with a warm and inviting decor. The tables seemed very close to one another, and my first impression was that we would not be comfortable. It turned out that the coziness of the tables gave it a big family experience. We opted for a suggestion of an 8 plate special, which meant that the four of us would sample 8 different plates of popular offerings. The plates were awesome. It was a sampler that satisfied each and everyone of us. The Olive Tree allows you to bring along your own alcohol, and will offer ice buckets for wine.The staff is friendly and very accommodating. Make reservations...Make this a future destination...

• Visited November 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I have walked by here many times and been tempted to stop. I'm so glad I did! Warmly greeted, comfortable setting, and excellent food. Started with the wedge which was very good. Went with two of the specials which were incredible. The butternut squash soup was tasty, hot, and rich. Followed up with figs stuffed with blue cheese and toasted pecans and then wrapped in prosciutto. Unbelievably great! Had a new server and he was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. I plan to go back soon.

Visited November 2013
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have eaten here a lot of times and have never been disappointed but tonight was different. We made a reservation but unfortunately were 10 minutes late. The waitress was very polite and as we were regulars said a table would be ready in 10-15 minutes and she promised she would call us on my cellphone as there is no waiting area in the restaurant. We went to a nearby bar for a quick drink but after 40 minutes had heard nothing. I went back to the Olive Branch and the table that was reserved for us was occupied by another couple. The waitress was really apologetic but I was very upset. Why promise something if you are not going to follow through. Shame on you Olive Branch!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Canarylynne
“Save your MONEY!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

For a table of six we were smashed up against the wall the food took about four hours to come out which is ridiculous. I understand the tapas come out as they want but that was way too long. I will never go back there
and I suggest you don't even try!!!

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Tempting tasty delights BYOB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Beautiful ambiance, sublime Italian tapas -- nice servers. Marie and John do a great job here. They catered our wedding at Faunbrook B&B and it was absolutely terrific. Can't say enough nice things about the food and ambiance and service. You'll love it.

Visited August 2013