“Sad”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Would love to recommend this place because the bar is fun and the food is good, but not enough to justify the jaw-dropping prices. Services is just plain bad.

1  Thank soneill0918

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stopped here by pure chance for lunch. The food was very good...burgers were great! Service was fast. priced for the tourist area. We'd go back for lunch.

1  Thank Fran F
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The service was lacking, the special stew (or whatever it was called) was the meal. No salad, bread, nothing. Just a bowl of stew.

2  Thank mike c
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I went to Four Dogs for our anniversary; he had never been and I had once before and liked it. We ordered the french onion soup and mushroom soup and they were ok. I ordered the mussels as I had them before and they were good. My husband ordered the fish and chips and it was mediocre at best. The food is overpriced and not of great quality to charge so much. The restrooms smelled badly, and you can barely see where walking to your car in the back uneven parking lot.
It's a cozy atmosphere, and the staff seems nice, but that is all it seems to have going for it. We won't be going back again.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came here on our anniversary and were very pleased! We both had the pumpkin soup and it was delicious! I had wild boar pasta and my hubby had 7 hour roasted pork. The food was succulent! Four Dogs is a very quaint dog friendly tavern. They have a great patio with fire pits. Inside was very cosy. We were so glad we found this restaurant to celebrate our special day.