“WCU student that plays ice hockey and parents stay at motel”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in West Chester

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

A Wyndham traveler
BUFFALO

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed at Days Inn West Chester for one night when we knew we'd be arriving late and leaving early the next day. We didn't want to spend alot of money for a hotel because we wouldn't be spending much time there. Days Inn fulfilled our needs quite well and the cost was extremely reasonable. The king bed didn't sag and the room was very clean and looked very new. A fridge in the room was a great and unexpected addition (next time I'dd bring breakfast!) The hotel is fairly sterile, just as I'd expect a chain hotel to look, but it served our needs very well. A couple of issues: 1. the fan in the bathroom didn't work; 2. the restaurant is about as uninviting as you can imagine-tables in a windowless room. We were told the night we arrived that there was a breakfast buffet for $5.95, but when we arrived at the restaurant we were told instead that they'd started using a menu just this week and no more buffet. There was not a soul in the dining room and it seemed kind of risky to try it , so off we went to Starbucks, 5 mins away.

All in all, a decent experience for the money and we'll return if we need another short stay.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Did not use facilities/serv. or breakfast.can't rate service. you need to be able to mark n block to note this.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed at this location many times. Days Inn recently chain owner. Hotel is a perfect location when visiting Brandywine area -- 5 miles from Route 1 where there is shopping and restaurants and short drive to downtown West Chester also good restaurants.
Rooms are clean, quite and beds comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Well, after reading several of the reviews, I almost opted not to book a bus tour which included a one-night stay at this hotel. But I caved, and am quite happy I did. My room was quite clean. I didn't find any hair on the sheets, pillows or in the bathroom. The carpet looked newish and pretty clean as well. The bathroom was quite small, as some have mentioned. However, it was clean and to me, that is most important. I always look for pink mold on the shower head. I found no signs of this pink stuff here !!! In fact, the bathroom looked to have been recently renovated. Breakfast was the hotel restaurant, was a full breakfast, and quite tasty !!! I was unable to purchase bottled water, as 2 vending machines were out of order, but the front desk gave me 2 small bottles of water each in a small shopping with snacks. Go figure LOL !!! But I was happy !!! All in all, not a fancy place, but I definitely had a good experience !!!

Room Tip: I was in room 119, which is in the basement I guess. The lobby is on Floor 2.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel
Sentinel Motel
Sentinel Motel
#4 of 7 in West Chester

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!