We stayed overnight at the Penn Wells Hotel and enjoyed it's old charm and historic qualities. The feel of the hotel is that of stepping back in time. Although old, the rooms and hotel were very clean and comfortable. We also enjoyed the hotel's bar which was very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Penn Wells Hotel & Lodge offers the best in classic comfort and exceptional personal service. Located in the heart of beautiful Wellsboro, PA, just 11 miles from the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, our historic hotel was built in 1869 and transports guests to an earlier era with its rich decor and wood-burning fireplace in the lobby. Guests will also enjoy fine dining in our onsite restaurant and a full bar in our cozy lounge. The newly renovated lodge property is also conveniently located on Main Street, within easy walking distance of Wellsboro's shopping and dining district. The modern lodge offers 32 suites with separate living and sleeping spaces and a kitchenette in addition to standard rooms. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the beautiful new lobby before venturing out for the day. The indoor pool and jacuzzi, fitness center, business center and guest laundry are all available for guests at both the hotel and lodge. Free WiFi is also available at both locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Penn Wells Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Penn Wells Hotel And Lodge
- Penn Wells Hotel Wellsboro