“great food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
North East, Pennsylvania
“great food and service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a nice place, Food was very good as was the service. A bit pricey but worth it as the food quality was very good and our server was excellent. The desserts are outstanding and made on the premises (according to our server). A nice atmosphere in a friendly small town .

Visited June 2013

Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
“Meh: Not bad; not great”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

In nearby Mansfield for the weekend, and read about The Steak House on TripAdvisor, so wife and I thought we'd check it out on a Friday night. We arrived ~6PM and there were tables available in the bar dining area. She had the filet and I had the NY Strip (king). The meat was prepared properly (to order), but didn't find it to be particularly flavorful. Decor is dated. Hostess and waitstaff were attentive; full service bar (6 stools). A tad overpriced. Menu has wide array of selections: beef, lamb, chick, fish and pasta. Specials look appealing.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank chas501
Castle Shannon, Pennsylvania
“Really enjoyed our meal”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal at the Steak House. My husband had a New Zealand lamb steak, which we've never seen anywhere, and it was super. Unfortunately, we were too full to order dessert!

Visited May 2013
Brick, New Jersey
“Great service!! Food was awesome!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for dinner after walking out of The Wells boro house because of bad service and the owner giving a damn about it.... So we went to The Steakhouse and we very very happy with the service and the food was so good! We will sure we going there again and again!! We recommend The Steakhouse 100 percent!!

• Visited May 2013
wellsboro, pa
“Food allergy friendly”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have a dairy/ soy allergy. the staff was very wonderful about making things special for my meal so it would not make me sick. they read labels on drink mixers made certain to keep cross contamination from happening. the food was SUPERB. the staff was kind wonderful and understanding. I am so very happy that not only did i get an excellent meal but that i was able to eat worry free.

• Visited May 2013

Been to The Steak House? Share your experiences!