“best pizza ever!!!”
Review of Coach Stop Inn - CLOSED

Coach Stop Inn
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had the white pizza and it was out of this world!!! The Sangria was excellent also!!! The atmosphere was homey and the servers were nice.

There are newer reviews for Coach Stop Inn

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This newly re-opened restaurant had a good crowd 2 nights in a row when we stayed at the motel attached. I ordered salad bar which was fresh and stocked and pizza which was ok-good but nothing special. The highlight was pumpkin bunt cake with ice cream and carmel. I believe it had a pumpkin mousse in the middle too!
This made the meal for me. We would visit again when we are in this area.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stopped at the Coach Stop Inn at 8:30pm on Friday, September 27th after a three and a half drive looking for some light fare. The restaurant was relatively empty at this time, so we were seated immediately. The dining room sported country décor and felt opened and roomy with its many windows.

Our server waited on us promptly and took our orders. My wife ordered a cheeseburger, well done and I ordered the sausage Parmesan sandwich with thinly sliced, breaded, fried onion rings. Both of our meals were tasty and cooked to order and were brought to us in a very reasonable time frame. The fried onion rings were addicting. In retrospect, I should have gotten another order of them. The cost of our meals was very reasonable and the both of us enjoyed the food and the restaurant. For what we were looking for that evening to subdue our hunger pains, the Coach Stop Inn was able to provide. We would stop here again if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

newly opened after some years tried them before there grand opening special Italian chicken parm with spaghetti yummmm