“Weekend of Celebration”

Timeless Destination
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York, Usa
“Weekend of Celebration”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My Wife and I had a lunch. We were celebrating a special day. I had several choices where to eat.
Based of local people's opinion, They recommended us to eat at Timeless Destination in the heart of Wellsboro. I order an eggplant parmesan and she ordered a steak sandwich. We were from out of town so I could not order anything small since I am diabetic. Our waitress was kind enough to ask her boss to provide half size. Her boss said, no.. So I just order eggplant parmesan without the pasta. The food was good. It was heavy fried not baked type. I was a little disappointed. My wife was nut over her steak sandwich! I would recommend you to eat there if you have a huge appetize. If you are diabetic, this is not a place to eat.

• Visited April 2014

Fort Myers, Florida
“Glad you are smokeless and classy.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you don't want to smoke (second hand) cheap cigarettes and enjoy a classy place for a meal and good scotch afterwards, this is your place. The musician on our first night of three was awful but was doing the best he could I guess. The bartenders, especially Ashley, were all beautiful and fun to talk with while sipping drinks after long days out checking the local sites. It this place were in my hometown of Fort Myers, FL, I'd be there every night for dinner and drinks! Keep up the great work!

Visited April 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I visit this restaurant every time I come home to visit my family and I love it. We eat there regularly and I have not had a meal that I haven't enjoyed. I also think that the service is wonderful. We have never had to wait long for drinks or food and the staff are very friendly and personable. I really enjoy the time that we spend there and always look forward to coming back

• Visited March 2014
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Timeless's Food is Wonderful”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have gone here several times and can tell you that I've never had a bad meal. The ONLY issue is that if you're dining here on your lunch hour the service is very slow and it's difficult to get away with only being away for an hour. That being said their food is stupendous...their pizza's especially are unmatched !

• Visited January 2014
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've eat here about every other month. Jay, the chef, is great. The menu changes from time to time, and there are generally interesting and tasty specials. Service is good, but sometimes a the drinks are a bit slow in coming. The mushroom stuffed ravioli with some sort of cream sauce with bacon and dried tomatoes is my favorite.

• Visited March 2014