“A surprisingly good pizza”

Timeless Destination
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My GF took me on a mystery birthday trip that centered in and around the Wellsboro, PA area. We spent the day sightseeing the Grand Canyon of the East and a walking street tour of downtown Wellsboro. A most charming town indeed. During the walk through town the hunger pangs started and we were attracted to the looks of the Timeless Destination Restaurant.

As we entered the main bar room I was surprised at the size to the place. A huge bar and dining room. So we sat at the bar as is our custom and looked over the adequate menu. Not wanting to eat heavily we both decided to try the pizza, figuring if it was only adequate we would only eat enough to get us through the afternoon till dinner.

Well were pleasantly surprised! The pizza was actually quite good. Enough so that we ate all but one piece.

The Timeless Destination is an attractive establishment. I cannot testify about the other items on the menu, but I would visit this place again.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

While in Wellsboro on our latest trip North, we decided to have lunch here. It was our second visit in 12 months. The first visit was without complaint. This visit seemed that things were a bit busier then they had sufficient staffing for. We waited a bit for seating and then to place our order. The food was delicious and it is a place we would recommend to anyone, nice atmosphere, good food, pricing is about average. Nice place.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

4 of us had an early dinner. I had a Philly and my wife had a hot Italian sandwich. Both were really good. We also had a cup of crab soup which was fantastic. Good choice in my opinion.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

What a great restaurant in the middle of Downtown Wellsboro. The food was different & very good. I highly recommend the Buffalo Chips for your appetizer. Tortilla chips tossed with chicken, blue cheese & buffalo sauce. So yummy! My husband & I both had pasta for dinner which was very tasty as well. I would recommend making reservations. We arrived at 6:00 p.m. & got the last available table.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Two of us shared a medium hand tossed pizza with "the works". The crust was very good as were the toppings. A medium was more than enough for the two of us. Just a warning, if you are going without reservations, get there early. We walked in about 6 and were seated right away. By the time we left there wasn't a table left in the place that wasn't full or reserved. Our waitress was very attentive, called me Honey, which I just love! They were also doing a booming take out business.

Been to Timeless Destination? Share your experiences!