“timeless”

Timeless Destination
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wellsboro
“timeless”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

good food good atmosphere good service reasonable price nice setting down town next to shops on main street wellsboro pa.

• Visited November 2012

wellsboro
“Swiss Mushroom Burger”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place has a nice atmosphere. The bar area was busier than the dining room on this particular lunch visit. The waite staff gave freindly service. The swiss mushroom burger was cooked to perfection. There pizzas are good too. I have had them as take outs.

Visited October 2012
Cape May, New Jersey
“Dinner for Two o a cold night”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Awesome food and wine. Lounge music in the background was nice too. Great service. Timely. Good value too.

Visited November 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“YUM”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had wanted to eat at the steak restaurant, but they were booked solid, so we came to Timeless Destination. I was aware of the many less than stellar reviews for the restaurant on TripAdvisor, and didn't hope for much, but my husband and I had an EXCELLENT experience.

My husband, having grown up in an Italian home, is VERY picky when it comes to Italian food, and he loved his meal here, as did I. (My mouth is watering just remembering it...)

Our server was very sweet and friendly, and the prices here are quite reasonable.

• Visited October 2012
Bowie
“Inappropriate waitress and matching inappropriate menu”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Wifie and me were vacationing and we went to this restaurant for dinner. We were quite disappointed with the menu and the uninformed as well as argumentive waitress.
We looked at the menu, I order the mixed greens Salmon salad. The waitress kept correcting my language when I was ordering the Salmon salad. When my order came, the lettuce was Romaine lettuce only…no mixed greens. I looked at it carefully and said I’m sorry I can’t eat this. She said what’s wrong. I said this is supposed to be mixed greens. She said it is. I said no this is Romaine and my husband said, she’s allergic, and I said yes I can’t eat Romaine or Iceberg lettuce. She said that is mixed greens. I said no mixed greens is more than I type of lettuce. She said anyway mixed greens are Iceberg and Romaine. I said in the store? She said yes, well that’s what they told me in the kitchen. (Either this happened with another customer or she was lying…how could she have a conversation with the kitchen if she never left the table after she served the salad to me.) I said no, in Maryland it’s not. So I ordered a Crunchy western burger, with no lettuce, no tomato, and no barbeque sauce. My hamburger and fries came out about 20 to 30 minutes later and the fries were cold. However it was correct and she brought ketchup. I said oh no thank you, no ketchup. She said o.k. is there anything else your are allergic to? You have to let us no. I said no your menu said mixed greens and I would not have to tell you if the food came out the way the menu presented it. She said but that was mixed greens. I said no mixed greens salad comes with 2 or more different lettuces, usually different colors. That salad had one. As she proceeded to make comments my husband mentioned you better be nice to her she is licensed by the health department in our state. She pauses and says but I am. After that she seemed to be a little bit less vocal.

Although, the salad was incorrect it was a beautiful salad. If they did not have mixed greens salad they should have let customers know when they are ordering it and the waitress needs to be a little calmer and mature. If she is not mature enough to deal with customers she should not be taking orders. It’s one thing to run out of something or even make a mistake, but to debate and lie to customers is unacceptable.

• Visited October 2012