“Surprise”
Review of Red Skillet

Red Skillet
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in Wellsboro
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This mobile eating place was recommended. We located it easily behind the bank. Uses local, fresh products and it was delicious. Very friendly people, gave us a tip where to go to eat indoors, as it was a cool day. A wonderful gem.

1  Thank Karen H

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Every time I visit Wellsboro, the Red Skillet is a must stop for lunch. I love the Crab And Corn Chowder, not to mention the Red Skillet (pulled pork). My husband always looks forward to the fresh juicy hamburger. I'm still wondering how the fresh cut fries get so crispy. Thank you for offering so many fresh healthy choices.

2  Thank TAG75
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It is awesome to have such a unique approach to food in such as small town as Wellsboro!
We were a party of 4 (1 was a vegatarian) and everyone was very pleased with their meals as well as stating "This was such a great find!" I was very pleased with my Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwich and would recommend it! Be sure to check the website before you go since it shares the week with Mansfield, PA. Can't wait to try the salmon salad and grilled cheese! Kudos Red Skillet!

1  Thank Russell-UP
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I love the Red Skillet. First place in town I was able to feed my children a healthy lunch choice that they loved. The pulled pork, Portabella, and chicken cashew sandwiches are to die for and of course the grilled cheese was a big hit as well. Thank you so much for the fresh, quality ingredients and all your hard work to make such a fun alternative for lunch. Yeah!!!

3  Thank FinnandRhy
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Brad Goodwin has created a restaurant on wheels that rivals the Wren's Nest and is open for lunch! Try the salmon salad, the grilled cheese, and the burgers! You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank MUfoodie