“Old Faithful”

Cuisines: Pizza
Cowanesque, Pennsylvania
“Old Faithful”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Have been going here since I was a kid, have to stop by each time I'm home to visit. Great price for a very good pizza pie. Can get your cool beer and not have to be in a smokey bar.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank grantbagpiper

wellsboro
“Ladies Lunch”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had personal pan pizzas without the red sauce. They were good. The waitress was friendly. The new manager even asked us if everything was alright. The place was clean. They have brought back the salad bar. It is worth going back if you haven't been there is awhile because of previous poor management.
They are thinking of doing some remodeling. I don't like the plastic ferns that hang in the windows. They are outdated. Live plants would be nicer.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank christine j
Warren, Pennsylvania
“Good Pizza and Italian specialities”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food was okay, the service was okay, and the ambiance was less than okay. I have had their pizza many times, and it is a decent place to buy a six-pack and a pie. The "restaurant" section lacks decor.

1 Thank larryrneal2016
Florida, New York
“With so many options in Wellsboro - don't choose Pudgies!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We are locals and ended up here thinking it would be quick/cheap/easy, but it was none of those things. They used to have a nice salad bar but when we visited the soups were missing? just steaming holes where they should be and the items on the salad bar were of poor quality. I ordered the salad bar with a pizza and was charged almost $8 for a "Meal" salad, for one little plate of nasty brown lettuce. I guess thats the price if no ordered with an entree? The pizza is not good either and my daughter's sandwich was wrong, we had to send back but even when made as ordered - wasn't good and every item on the menu is over priced - there are flies everywhere landing on you and your food and the service is poor - but no one there seems to care. Even the soda's were flat. We won't be going back and I'm sure there is no reason for anyone visiting from out of town to venture out of downtown to visit - go to Pizza Hut instead!! Or to Timeless - the pizza there is great.

• Visited September 2012